Pleban Girls Party - We're ready for OUR interviews

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VintagePunk said:
Arrrrrrh!!!!!!! :scream:

Must. Not. Watch. DVD. :|

Sarah's had to go babysit. We got to watch up till Electric Co together, then she had to leave. I paused it. I REALLY want to watch it with her, since she's been with me through all this.

Then I told myself one more song wouldn't hurt, so I watched An Cat Dubh/Into The Heart (cause they only count as one song, right? :wink: )...then the intro to Beautiful Day came on. I paused it.

Stay. Strong. :crack:

Hey! :hug:

I'm so excited to watch it with Jeffy tomorrow! He knew I was buying the DVD today, and when I saw the little kid get pulled up on stage for into the heart I knew Jeffy would go nuts over that!

And hello Bri too! :hyper: :hug:

Russty Cat said:

You should post it so we can ooo and ah over it! :drool:

The first one I did was essentially a big doodle. I just sat down with black paint and a couple brushes and started going at it. If it comes out nice when its all finished I might send it to my parents for Christmas for their new house. They have a standard order for something at least once a year. And I've not even begun my Christmas stuff yet. :giggle:

Hi Drea : hug: and Weldy : hug:

Haha.....it'd take a lot of messing around to post it....its in my media studies pad...so a bit difficult to get on photobucket! :sad:

I was radnomly drawing connected triangles and when i turned them on an angle they looked like a witches hat, so i drew the face and everything to go with it! :drool:

Btw....the contreversial thing. Yeah, I wouldnt imagine it to go down well in any place thats religious. Or just, scared of the anti-christ.

Seriosuly, that and the KKK scares me more than anything else :no:

VintagePunk said:

Sarah's had to go babysit. We got to watch up till Electric Co together, then she had to leave. I paused it. I REALLY want to watch it with her, since she's been with me through all this.

Then I told myself one more song wouldn't hurt, so I watched An Cat Dubh/Into The Heart (cause they only count as one song, right? :wink: )...then the intro to Beautiful Day came on. I paused it.

At least I'm waiting for a little bit longer :lol:

:hug:

Sad_Girl said:
Russty - those are really cool - and I must applaud you focusing your frustration into your art :applaud:

Some of the best stuff comes out of those situations

:hug: It helped alot for a few hours at least I forgot all about that thing that we will no longer speak of that came out today. :wink: :giggle:

Hi VP! :hug: Stay strong!

:hyper: I did get to watch VH1 Legends today that I had never seen. I downloaded it and it was soooo good.

While some of you are here while I'm thinking of it I have a bit more boots and stuff that I didn't have before (thank you DSL!) Do you guys want a list to see if you need any of it?

Here'a a picture of my sister's new puppy Demie :cute:

demie.jpg

:shh: i took the photo from her website :shifty:

Sad_Girl said:

well, put on layers and layers of your favorite clothing and take you U2 collection and computer... and you're good to go! Who needs furniture and dishes and towels and stuff? You can sit in your new WARM apartment and play on the computer all the time :wink:

:lol: Nice thought, but no :wink: I've already done the "not finished packing the night the 'rents were coming into town to help move the next morning" thing, and it's not pretty :lmao: My mother's like the Incredible Hulk, you don't want to see her when she's angry :giggle:

bono_gal said:

Haha.....it'd take a lot of messing around to post it....its in my media studies pad...so a bit difficult to get on photobucket! :sad:

I was radnomly drawing connected triangles and when i turned them on an angle they looked like a witches hat, so i drew the face and everything to go with it! :drool:

Btw....the contreversial thing. Yeah, I wouldnt imagine it to go down well in any place thats religious. Or just, scared of the anti-christ.

Seriosuly, that and the KKK scares me more than anything else

Things are a bit touchy around here we had a cross burning in someones lawn earlier this year and a gay couple were murdered a few years ago by two white supremacist racist idiots! :mad:

But what alot of people don't get is that upside down crosses aren't always bad. In some cultures they are a sign of reverance for God. I figure if I do submit it I'll have to do alot of explaining.

:hug: Wild and :hug: Jemma thanks guys I love sharing my stuff with you guys. :heart:

VintagePunk said:

:lmao:

i bet you anything she will come bacnk and expect you to have watched some of it

how long before shes back, so nice you want to share it with her :hug:

Bri:hug::lemonlove:

Weldy:hug:

Sad_Girl said:
Russty- I have like virtually no bootlegs. :sad: :flirt:

Wild that puppy is precious! :heart: :cute:

Give me a minute and I'll post a list. :D I'll hook ya up. :giggle:

And if there are any particular shows anyone wants if they can find them online I can download them and send them to you on a disc. *have burner and fast connection will be U2 dealer* :wink:

bonoishot said:

:lmao:

i bet you anything she will come bacnk and expect you to have watched some of it

how long before shes back, so nice you want to share it with her :hug:

Bri:hug::lemonlove:

Weldy:hug:

I think she'll be home between 9:30 and 10??

She better be. :angry:

:lol:

Awwww, puppy!! :cute:

Back
Top Bottom