Pleban Girls Party - We're one, but we're not the same

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
BonosBaby12 said:

Sure is :yes: They really are a good band and I have to be honest Im surprised. Run into sometimes that I like one song than the others I don't care for.

That's exactly the way I felt when I listened to all their songs on the website. It's quite rare lately for me to find a new band where I like more than just a single or two from them. :yes: They really appeal to me, though.

Clumsy Card House - have you heard that yet? :drool: :drool:

Last edited:
BonosBaby12 said:

Sure is :yes: They really are a good band and I have to be honest Im surprised. Run into sometimes that I like one song than the others I don't care for.

I must say, although I've heard of them, I haven't actually heard songs from them yet... Might have a look though :hmm:

I have that sometimes as well, but then I think, what the heck, I'm listening to music I like :)

:hyper: Am gonna order U2&I, U2 ByU2 and U2 at the end of the world tomorrow with me mother as late birthday prezzies from me parents and me sis(exc. U2 by U2 that one's my gift to myself:wink: )

and I'm considering taking a new sig.... but I dunno :hmm: cute with kids shadeless Bono....

or slutty rockstarish Bono in interesting *cough* position?
bonorockstarishwarhol03ba0.jpg

VintagePunk said:

That's exactly the way I felt when I listened to all their songs on the website. It's quite rare lately for me to find a new band where I like more than just a single or two from them. :yes: They really appeal to me, though.

Clumsy Card House - have you heard that yet? :drool: :drool:

I don't think I have gotten to that one yet. Really should pay attention to the song titles so I know which is which,lol. They sound so different from the way they look. Almost expect them to be loud and heavy metal type but they aren't like that at all.

You are right MJ it's all about what YOU enjoy :).

BonosBaby12 said:
That's great Gg! You aren't excited or anything :giggle:

I think you should go with the 2nd choice with your sig

:evil: I am still deciding... I'll make a sig and see what fits better :wink: his shirt is in color code with the blue crack!

argh, because of his arm, the sig would either be square or have a lot of black in it ><

Last edited:
:madwife: at Bono for raising his arm so high ><

this doesn't work for a sig!
bonorockstarishplebayp8.jpg

:shifty:

I could also just cut off the arm and focus on the 'important' part of the sig... :whistle:

VintagePunk said:

Yes, you, me and Thora all need to get together, just so we can exclaim at the end of the night "but why is the rum gone??" :scream: :lmao:

:lmao:

Does Captain Jack Sparrow come with the Rum drinking session :hyper: I'll give up the JD for one night then. :wink:

And why do you have to always have these drunken posts when i'm in bed. Damn timezones. :madwife:

Back
Top Bottom