Pleban Girls Party - we're here through thick and thin

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Drea said:

:laugh: All I remember is the whiny kid at the end, and that I absolutely hated that stupid movie :lol:

I worked on homework during the movie instead of actually watching it. Unfortunately I still had to hear it. :laugh:

jobob said:
Hi, Diane! :hug:

I think I'm the only sim in history who waited until after her wedding to ... well, you know.

and thank you for the compliment.

DG and Bono also waited for their wedding night

And sorry, Jo- you defended Hemmingway, it was Sarah who hates him :wink:

7.gif

Yeah. :sigh: :lol: I'm usually good at school so I get so frustrated when I can't do something, and this time I can't do the whole entire thing. And especially since my grade depends on this it's driving me nuts. :crazy:

So how are you? :hug: Is Jeffy asleep? :cute:

Drea said:

:giggle: Is the site you're getting all these cool smilies from free?

Yep http://bestsmileys.com/pageindex.htm :D

sami0201 said:
Yeah. :sigh: :lol: I'm usually good at school so I get so frustrated when I can't do something, and this time I can't do the whole entire thing. And especially since my grade depends on this it's driving me nuts. :crazy:

So how are you? :hug: Is Jeffy asleep? :cute:

Very frustrating stuff. But maybe if everyone is having so much trouble with it, the teacher will realize they need to do something different :hug:

Yep, He stayed up to watch a couple episodes of spongebob and then I put 'Brother Bear' on. I knew that one was almost guaranteed to put him to sleep :wink: It's a good movie but a little deep for younger kids IMO

Why is the server going so slowly? :banghead:

I'm gonna go try to put some writing on this lab and then get to bed, thank God tomorrow is Friday.

Goodnight girls :hug: :heart:
Have fun with Jeffy tomorrow, SG! :wink: :cute:

2.gif
- there will be some of this, and a lot of knitting (there needs to be crafting smilies too! :lol: ) tomorrow night :giggle: (In case anyone's wondering, I'll be the one still standing, thank you very much :wink: )

Night Sami :hug: The server is incredibly slow at the moment :sigh:

I think I'll log off and play some sims before bed :hug: Night Drea and anyone left lurking

**Well, how can I leave when Bri just got here? :wink: :hug:

Bri :banghead: I'm still here. :|

I need words of comfort. :sad: :lmao:

You never did a lab called 'Boyles Law by the Book' did you? :lol: :wink:

Looks like Chem isn't going too well for you either. :hug: I know! Let's get together and burn all of our chem papers and textbooks :happy:

sami0201 said:
Bri :banghead: I'm still here. :|

I need words of comfort. :sad :lmao:

You never did a lab called 'Boyles Law by the Book' did you? :lol :wink

Looks like Chem isn't going too well for you either. :hug: I know! Let's get together and burn all of our chem papers and textbooks :happy

Ooooo! Sounds fun!! :drool: (the burning not the lab......unless we burn a lab!!)
We sooo should. That would seriously make my day. :happy:

Aww hun :hug: Chem labs are a pain in the arse, eh?
Why couldn't you be doing math? Why chem? Why?! :madwife:

:wink:
Boyle's law....
That's the stuff relating...pressure, temperature and ermmvolume right?
Holding two the same, changing one and seeing it's effect or something....
right? :hmm:

Remind me over the weekend Bri and I'll find it for you - last I read (it's been a few days since I checked LJ) it was up to chapter 76...

:lol: Yes, we'll burn the lab too!! :happy:
It would make my day too!

I know, I wish it was math. :madspit:

:laugh: Yup, that's Boyle. I hate him. :angry: :lmao:

Alright my mom is making me get off the computer and it's in my room. :eyebrow: I'll talk to you girls tomorrow. :hug: Goodnight! :heart:

And good luck with the studying Bri! :hug:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom