Pleban Girls Party - We're Faraway, but so close

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey Carlos :)

Sorry to vanish after saying Hi, I got caught up reading about the apartment/fireplace issues in the San Remo - it's so sad that some people will never be allowed even the privacy to deal with little issues like that

Hi Wild :hug: How are you tonight?

I'm alright. Cold
3.gif

have I ever mentioned how much I hate the weather here? :lol:

Cool :up: you can get through one workday with your eyes closed :wink:

WildHoney said:

It's cold here too :grumpy: , Just an excuse to get warm :shifty:

Yeah, I talked to Gav tonight, he walked down to the shop near his house and said it was dark and gray and cold.
He was practically falling asleep and it wasn't even ten o'clock. He was gonna run a bath and go to bed early.

:sigh: I wish I was there :wink:

WildHoney said:
I don't think my team would appreciate me sitting there was my eyes closed :lol:

Well, aren't you the boss of the team? :grumpy: :lol:

WildHoney said:
I wouldn't want to be a team leader :yikes: , I'm a deputy team leader and wouldn't want the job full time
:no:

Too much stress and crap, for not much more money.

My last 2 team leaders have taken downgrades because they couldn't cope
:huh:

:yikes: Yeah, I wouldn't want that job either, I suspect

:hug: thanks

107 days to go :hyper:

well.... err.. :hmm:

:shifty: Wild is coming over to Dutchieland to be a teacher at my school

:hmm: besides that..... gossip??? US??? :ohmy: nevahr!!

:hug: how's mah Bri? you had exams too right? :crack:mines just started yesterday

~BrightestStar~ said:

What?

What do you mean who am I? :angry:

I'm Bri.

remember?

No?

:sad:

:scratch: there is something sort of familiar about you.... you look a little like this girl who I catch lurking around here alot but who never says anything :hmm:

:hug: How & where've you been?

People!!!! :faint: :hyper:

SG! :hug::heart:
I've only been able to make shorter visits lately. And a lot of the time no one seems to be home. :sad:
Dad's been using the computer a lot lately - for obvious reasons, and I've been helping him out now and then.
And then mom's been grumpy and harping about I should have a job-blah blah. Don't get me started. Anyway, so I was working on creating a resume ( I hate doing that sort of thing..:slant: )....anyway, I pulled something together out of my ass in a few hours and today I get a phone call. It's just a couple of gigs as a photographer's assistant...but the downside is, I'm prob going to be feeling like *crap* tomorrow..since a certain ahem, friend decided to come almost a week late. :|
Umm...otherwise, I'm waiting for marks, been hanging outside, helping with the odd thing, puttering...watching tv....excited for PIRATES!!!!!

how are you? :heart:
Heard back about anything?
How's your second story coming along?
How's Gav?
Tell all since I'm apparently too lazy to put this all in a PM but I'll happily spill it all on a public forum. :coocoo:

~BrightestStar~ said:
People!!!! :faint: :hyper:

how are you? :heart:
Heard back about anything?
How's your second story coming along?
How's Gav?
Tell all since I'm apparently too lazy to put this all in a PM but I'll happily spill it all on a public forum. :coocoo:

:hug: Aww. I hope things work out soon for you and your dad as far as the situation goes - I'm sure it will. :yes:

I've not been on so much lately either; because when I am there's rarely anyone around. Maybe that's the problem, we need to all start posting a little something just so other people know we are here, so ten of us aren't lurking and waiting for someone else to post first :wink:

I'm ok. My oldest nephew graduates this Sunday, and my youngest niece and nephew will be having their birthday parties - so I'll be busy

So far on the novel nothing but rejections - but none of them have read the book, just my query letter, so it's hard to know how to feel about it. Just generally disappointed I guess.

the second book is doing alright - I'm not pushing to hard, just sort of letting the pieces come together.

Gav is alright- he's starting to get back to his old self. :heart:

I'm not a fan of PM's, myself, I don't tend to use them much. I just say what I'm thinking here, that way all my girls can see :)

Hey BD :hug: what's up?

Back
Top Bottom