Pleban Girls Party - we keep going, and going, and going....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
molly....you saw the Leather day B threaD didn't you.

I've been hppong through a bunch of threads I don't often get the time to do that....[ much more in the days before the really cheap 5$ / 4 hrs Pass at the old Netcafe that closed after 6 yrs...:sad:
..........excpet i've really been spending more at the net these past 2 weeks or so....so I've been able to bop around! :D

:uhoh: I'm supposed to be saving extra for my vacation!

love2bmama said:
how's your mom, Dazz? And your friend?

my friend will know on Mon, she said.
I don't know how long the test results come back for my mom.

I'm goinmg to visit her tomorrow :heart:

I think ONE reason I HAVE been spending extra, EXTRA time here is b/c I have some strong BLAHS going on.............

I can whip up a terrible, terrible CLUTTER ESP when I put it off and go & do things that either make me laugh, have fun, {:drool: : )}, creative stuff Or get lost in beauty & wonder:love:. ................and THAT"s b/c I'm trying to compenstate for the REALLYBLAH, & sometimes awful stuff.

I have special housing arraignments so I hyave to keep it in goos shape.....usually.
This past year and even now, had SO many :yuck: :yikes: medical scares/problems in my fam, a shocking death of a cousin [late in 06], the NASTYroomie {VS the NICE one} who gets viscious, and even ragedul on the rare occasion........ SO i really have let things go really bad......it doesn't help that as I increase my creative activities I BRING more stuff home either ! ; )

I'm Very MUCH looking FOWARD to seeing my Mom & dad BUT since she ALSO is NOW on a Medical floor :shiver: I just very much DISLIKE seeing SO many people in not good to VERY Awful shape [that's my dad's floor].

I've had to PUT UP w SO many medical problems/scres/REALLY BAD scares etc with BOTh my parents.....Mom since I was 5 2/2 and my dad since i was about 16? :madspit:

it diminishes my energy at times.....:sigh:

why I love being here...........

AND esp.it ISN'Tbeautifulo Green Spring outside TO get lost in Beauty

:uhoh: hope that's not TMI :reject:

Last edited:
:hug: Dazz :hug:
Def. not TMI, anything you want to share is great, it always helps to talk about things. I'm sorry you're going through so much, and all at once. That's really hard.

Your housing situation sounds pretty rough at times, too. I think you're doing a great job of keeping your sh*t together in the face of some pretty tough circumstances!!

Drea said:
:heart: It's great :D Live acoustic version, faithful but not identical, and a hell of a lot better than that shit cover Mary J. Blige did :madwife:

:hi5: I'm with you on the MJB thing, I really very strongly dislike (trying to avoid saying hate, lol!) her version of One. Especially after she got the chance to peddle it around to American Idol, tv commercials, networks, etc. :madwife: for Mary J, where ever she is, lol!

^I was willing to give her version a chance when I first heard it on the radio... and when it started I thought "Okay, this isn't too bad"...

...and then she got to "Have you come here for forgiveness.." and I actually winced! It only got worse from there, to my way of thinking :wink:

love2bmama said:
:hug: Dazz :hug:
Def. not TMI, anything you want to share is great, it always helps to talk about things. I'm sorry you're going through so much, and all at once. That's really hard.

Your housing situation sounds pretty rough at times, too. I think you're doing a great job of keeping your sh*t together in the face of some pretty tough circumstances!!

AT least it's going to be :hyper: :hyper: 35F degrees tomorrow!
and NO snow or ice on the ground!

It taKES me anywhere from about 2hrs 15 mins to almost 3 hrs ro get to the NH from where I am in Brooklyn to almost the very top of The Brohx[riverdale] ,2 subway trains [or more :madspit: IF there's some construction going on], a bus and then a ? 10 block walk........

so it's a full day outing..................I take book, magazine {rare], newspapers [usually the nice free ones], some jewelry I can make, or knitting.

YEP I SOMETiMES know how to use my time wisely!
:wink:

the 10 block in the Nice :heart: Weather times of year IS lovely at least.........

Last edited:
Originally posted by love2bmama

geez Dazz, that's a long haul! I forget how huge NY is, and that it's not unusual to take several modes of transportation to get from point A to B.

It's technically only like :hmm:..........Man is 12 miles, I'm in Brooklyn about a 1 mile in {not much}, and from entering The Bronx in the more northern section from the subway i get off of and get on bus......maybe 4 miles...........

add it up.......... 12+1+ 4 = [ ONLY] 17 miles!

it takes THAT LONG by Public transpertation :lmao: :lmao:

:shh:

I AM VERY, VERY GRATEFUL we have a good PT system!

Originally posted by love2bmama
Have you always lived there?

Born & Bred! :love:

:wink:

I love my city very, very much :hug:

Last edited:
love2bmama said:

:hug: that is awesome! I've never been there, but of course lots of people (u2!) seem to love NY very much, too. Someday I'll get there, I hope!

should we still be in touch at that time....I'm always happy to share the things i know best ........
.......i have a bunch of different interests so i can point out alot of cool/intersting/fun/serious stuff to check out. :D

Back
Top Bottom