Pleban Girls Party - Watch out Boys there's Pleba Girls in town

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
daygloeyes2 said:

Tired a wee bit stressed, and I still haven't started my homework. :lol : :crazy :

How are you? I'm sure you're going crazy right now! :hyper : :hug :

I wish December 4th would just get here already. :sigh :
:hug:

Damn homework :madspit: i used to always do mine the night before it was due :lol:

*runs around* eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee SO EXCITED!!! i was really hyper all afternoon at work yesterday :lol:

:hyper:

im gonna see this fine god in 7 days :

bonodrum.gif

:drool:

:)bow: to VicksSs whomade this and posted it in the gifs thread, hope she doesnt mind me posting it here, but its so hot)

bonoishot said:

bonodrum.gif

:)bow: to VicksSs whomade this and posted it in the gifs thread, hope she doesnt mind me posting it here, but its so hot)

84 days for me. Feels like forever. :slant:

Mmmmmmm :drool: pizza was GORGE, but not as much as Bono is! :combust: :combust:

MY GOD!!!!! Bono banging!!!! :drool: I was standing right in front of B when he did that&it made me super-horny!!!!

I could NOT believe how sexy that looked when i saw that for real&only feet away! So different from watching on your dvd Wild!!!! :drool: :ohmy:

I am off now but thank you for the warm welcome to Pleba everyone!

I will be back! :wave:

bonoishot said:

Damn homework :madspit: i used to always do mine the night before it was due :lol:

*runs around* eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee SO EXCITED!!! i was really hyper all afternoon at work yesterday :lol:

:hyper:

bonodrum.gif

Hope he's banging hard next saturday night :drool: :combust:

My family came over today(well my grandparents and one of my aunties) my grandma clean out my mums clothes :sad: :(

it was sad but also good in a way as we came across loads of happy memories

my grandpa did some DIY for me, put a towel rail up for me and some handles on my wardrobe doors, i can open them properly now :happy:

they also brought some birthday presents and cards for me :hyper: im such a kid :lol: and my aunty has bought me a new suitcase for my birthday, i can use iit for To and Chi :)

so its been a kinda weird day :| :lol:

susanp6 said:
Mmmmmmm :drool: pizza was GORGE, but not as much as Bono is! :combust: :combust:

MY GOD!!!!! Bono banging!!!! :drool: I was standing right in front of B when he did that&it made me super-horny!!!!

I could NOT believe how sexy that looked when i saw that for real&only feet away! So different from watching on your dvd Wild!!!! :drool: :ohmy:

I know bono banging

me and rach were nearer the stage but near enough to see him give the drum a good hard bang :evil::giggle:

oh footage does not do his banging justice :drool:

bonoishot said:

i know it seems ages off now but before you know it you'll be meeting me and wild and queuing for your show :yes::hug:

it will fly by, To and Chi have come so quick :ohmy: :drool:

I know, I can't wait to meet you and Wild! :hyper: :hug:

I was thinking about getting balcony seats for one of the October shows but with our money issues, that's not going to happen.:( Oh well. Other things are more important right now that we need to pay for other than U2 and I'm already seeing them once so I guess I'm lucky. :shrug: :)

daygloeyes2 said:

I know, I can't wait to meet you and Wild! :hyper : :hug :

I was thinking about getting balcony seats for one of the October shows but with our money issues, that's not going to happen.: ( Oh well. Other things are more important right now that we need to pay for other than U2 and I'm already seeing them once so I guess I'm lucky. :shrug : : )

:hyper::hyper: :hug:

hope we dont scare your brother too much

:lmao:

Thats a good attitude to have DG :hug:maybe something might turn up and you'll be able to go but even if you cant you'll :love: the show in december :hug:

theres always next tour for multiple show/city stalking :evil:

Hey Jem! I thought of something to mention to you: Did you see that they were in the Lowry hotel for The X -factor? It looks beautiful around there! :love:

susanp6 said:
Hey Jem! I thought of something to mention to you: Did you see that they were in the Lowry hotel for The X -factor? It looks beautiful around there! :love :

It is :drool: :drool:

i:love: that hotel

i was like :hyper: ive stayed there :drool: :drool:

so booking in next time theyre in town, and ill remember i have the room booked this time :lol: :sad: :reject:

Back
Top Bottom