Pleban Girls Party - Together again!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi Jem!

I had half a mind to not post tonight, but then I read through the beginning of the thread and saw that Dazz was looking for me :shifty: No ones ever looked for me before, so now I'm starting to get worried :lol:
ANd now all of you are here! :hug:

Thora, you had great seats! Oh, and he looks so fine... :drool:

Wild, that's one of my greatest wishes too, well, maybe not necessarily buying Edun, but :shrug: To walk into a store, without having to start looking for the "extra large" section right away :lol:

bonoishot said:

Thora and Jez:hug:heart:

Wilc :clone:love::hug:

Very briefly, U2 presented an award to the Ramones (then just minus Joey :( ) it's so cool seeing performances of them though i was like :drool: I know a guy who went to see them play back in the 70's/80's :mad : *jealous :grumpy ::lol:

:grumpy: at the guys seeing them.

Ramones:drool:

It's like NI saw U2 play Slane in 1981 :grumpy: :madwife:

We had fabulous seats Jez! And yes, Rob is very :combust: My friend and I were drooling over him all night. :drool:

Anna Nalick was the opening act, and she was incredible! Definitely the best opening act I've ever seen. I have to go get her cd!

WildHoney said:
Such a lucky woman :wink :

Ali :love : Thank you for sharing your man with us :bow :

0a755e86.jpg

Ali is soooooooooooooo beautiful:drool : One day i hope to have an ounce of her beauty :hug :

Ali :bow: her skin :drool:

Bono :drool::combust:

rach sent me this link about seals being killed, maybe our canadian girls will know more about this, i found it really :sad:
http://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeaction/566342047?ltl=1141489104

JezSnape said:
Wild, that's one of my greatest wishes too, well, maybe not necessarily buying Edun, but :shrug: To walk into a store, without having to start looking for the "extra large" section right away :lol:

We could do it together :hug:

But you honestly didn't look large in your photos :no:

I'd love to have one of those after photos where i can stand my slim self in the leg of one of my old trousers :lol:

It was one of my better moments, Wild :lol:
Thanks though :hug:
I've seen a dietist, about trying to lose weight, but when she told me that in order to drop in weight, I have to eat MORE, I backed out. I had a hard time understanding why on earth that should work, and even if I do now, I still just can't do it.

:ohmy: I just went to download Lemon! It's gone! It's all gone :sad:

I noticed it was gone too, Jez. At first, after reading a bit of the thread, I thought it might be an April Fools joke, but now I have no idea. :shrug: If it's true, that's no fun.

WildHoney said:

It's going fine. My mate Matt (U2 fanatic) hugged me and told me he was proud of me yesterday :love:

Ni said to today too:drool:

I just want to be able to walk in Saks and buy something with the Edun label :lol :

Matt and NI :love:

I could have spent so much money in Saks, i want an Edun hoodie now, but theyre too expensive :grumpy: and you can only get Edun stuff over here in Dublin or London :madspit:

Wild, you'll end up like me!

me: which T-shirt should i get :scratch:

(a while later) i don't know :scream:

meagain: Ok i'll get this one :hyper:

Wild: :| thank god she decided which one she wants :lmao:

Thora, I keep forgetting is April 1:st today, so I didn't even think about that. I just don't understand why it should be copyrighted, it's ok to do karaoke versions, right? :eyebrow:

ThoraSEB said:
We had fabulous seats Jez! And yes, Rob is very :combust: My friend and I were drooling over him all night. :drool:

Anna Nalick was the opening act, and she was incredible! Definitely the best opening act I've ever seen. I have to go get her cd!

Oh Sami :love:s Anna Nalick i think ! wait till she sees you saw her

I thought so too, Jez. I mean, that site had been up for several days. Kinda weird, but hopefully all the questions will be answered soon. It's not as if we were trying to be U2 or sell the stuff - we're just a bunch of people having a little bit of fun.

JezSnape said:

:eek:hmy : I just went to download Lemon! It's gone! It's all gone :sad:

I know :scream::sad: i had a rant about it before :lol: i wanted to join in with the next one aswell :madspit:

you can still see the vid at youtube and hear the singing aswell, i think some of our girls had downlaoded it so maybe they will upload to or yousend for us :begs: :love:

wheres Bri i wanna know how her date went :hyper:

wild enjoy the highlights :wink:

I just saw SG's new sig :lmao: Between that, her fics, and the sims, I think she's my new hero :love: :lol:

I'm gonna log off, but I'll be back in half an hour. I have things to do, and I usually stay on, but my dad might want the comp in between.

Brb

JezSnape said:
I just saw SG's new sig :lmao: Between that, her fics, and the sims, I think she's my new hero :love: :lol:

I'm gonna log off, but I'll be back in half an hour. I have things to do, and I usually stay on, but my dad might want the comp in between.

Brb

Jez i saw here new sig in the thread with the links to the interferes thing aswell and commented :lol:

SG :love::bow::lmao:

ThoraSEB said:

I forgot she was opening!! :drool: I wanted to see them but they didn't come here. :madspit:

Isn't she INCREDIBLE? :love: :bow: I LOVE her cd, I can upload it for you later if you want. :D

So, how are you all doing?
It's now a quarter past midnight here, so April's fool is officially over. :lol: Maybe now it will be safe around here!

Back
Top Bottom