Pleban Girls Party - Together again!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Drea said:

:lol: Sim!Drea might've bet in that pool, had Michigan not been in the NIT this year :wink:

Aw, Michigan hasn't been that good in basketball for years. Michigan State being out of the NCAA tournament so early is the real surprise. Not that I follow sports very closely. :shifty:

*snerk* If I could've called, I would've had a problem trying, as your phone number's back in my apartment :lol: Though I would've called the 'rents to let them know the train was running late ;)

Damn! It should be illegal to be so sexy that a picture makes me :combust:
U2OSCE1s171.jpg

Diane L said:
That sounds like the best possible reason to be sleepy today, VP!!! :hug:

Thanks :hug: :happy: I have a lot of trouble sleeping in strange places, and I nearly got up at 3 am and came home :reject: but I decided I should stay and try to get used to it, cause hopefully I'll be spending more time there in the future, and he's expressed that he wants me to stay over...

I also wanted to get up and get on his computer and see if anyone was on here. Is that wrong? :reject: :lmao:

VintagePunk said:

Tre :hug: See above. :wink: Perhaps beer causes you to want to plan your future. :wink:

Somebody hand me a six-pack then, 'cause I've got some career decisions to make!

:lol:

Hello, VP! How are you this evening? :hug:

I'm in the Interference NCAA Men's Tournament pool, and there's no way I'm winning it now. I had UNC winning the whole thing, and they've been out of the tournament for a while now. And I had Syracuse advancing to the Final Four, and they lost their first game!!! :lol:

My brother-in-law is at the Final Four in Indianapolis, he goes every year. And usually I go to New Jersey and stay with my sister and her pugs. Unfortunately, I have to work so I couldn't make it this time around.

Sad_Girl said:

Really? Huh. I like a lot of their stuff. Not all of it, but they have a decent variety in their choice of songs and I respect that. I like 'Romeo and Rebecca' really well, too, do you know that one?

What album is it on??

I wish they'd get back together. :sad: Although I'm really looking forward to Tom's new album. He had said in interviews that he'd like to have a U2-type career. :love:

VintagePunk said:

Thanks :hug: :happy: I have a lot of trouble sleeping in strange places, and I nearly got up at 3 am and came home :reject: but I decided I should stay and try to get used to it, cause hopefully I'll be spending more time there in the future, and he's expressed that he wants me to stay over...

I also wanted to get up and get on his computer and see if anyone was on here. Is that wrong? :reject: :lmao:

Sounds perfectly reasonable to me :shrug: :lol:

Drea said:
*snerk* If I could've called, I would've had a problem trying, as your phone number's back in my apartment :lol: Though I would've called the 'rents to let them know the train was running late ;)

:lol: I hate when trains stop in a place forever for no apparent reason. The one back from Chicago was nearly 2 hours late. :madwife: Although lengthy stops are a good time for a nicotine fix. :angel:

Hey Jo, Weldy :hug:

VintagePunk said:

What album is it on??

I wish they'd get back together. :sad: Although I'm really looking forward to Tom's new album. He had said in interviews that he'd like to have a U2-type career. :love:

I keep meaning to ask, what song is that?

the rockin edge said:

:lol:

that sounds like a great line to use on my parents :hmm:

Be my guest. :wink:

Actually, I rarely drink. But God knows, I've been tempted to start drinking a few times over the past year and a half.

VintagePunk said:

What album is it on??

it's off their very first album 'Cheshire Cat '

VintagePunk said:

Miss You by Blink 182, off their most recent album. I LOVE them :drool: But if you admit that around here, you spend a great deal of time defending your choices. :|

I really like their song All The Small Things. I would probably :eek:
to admit that to most people, but I just love that song.

Sad_Girl said:

it's off their very first album 'Cheshire Cat '

I only have a couple of their cds, Take off Your Pants... and the newest one, but we have a ton of their stuff downloaded on the other computer. But in my defence, I also have a couple of their dvds, and have gone to several of their concerts, and spending money on other things is how I justify illegally downloading most of an artist's catalogue. :shifty: :lol: But no, I don't think we have that song.

Night Drea :hug:

Joanne, it's a great song! And the video was awesome and goofy and immature, and that's what I love about them. I think that's the problem, many of their hits were of that ilk, and people just wrote them off without exploring their other music. I always say they help me unleash my inner-14 year old boy. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom