Pleban Girls Party - the Plebans take Toronto!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VintagePunk said:
Bri....along with all the other stuff, I had a really severe fight with Sarah's dad this morning. Sucks. I don't have the time/energy to deal with him right now.

And I feel like I might be on the verge of a cold...and since I've been going to bed earlier, I've still been getting up an hour or two earlier than i need to...so, still not quite enough sleep. :huh:

Aww :( :hug:

And you can't get sick.not unless the germs came from Bono. :wink:

:hug:

Good morning girls. :wave:

VP I hope your mom is okay! :hug:

Its going to be a very long day I can feel it already! :(

VP!!!!

Get your self some extra Vit C pronto....when i felt a cold coming on I'd take up to 8 grams. That's 16-- 500 miligram pills or 8- 1000 miligrams/1 gram pills-- within several hours 4 -6 hours.....

trust me it's safe.....you're body needs a lot when you're fighting off a cold. I've been able to fight off several sinus infections/colds off each year.

OR get Borion Homeopathic pills for Colds or Sinus Pain....you can see which one treats your particular symptoms better. I've used them instead of the vitiman C {my money's been going else where but i should consider getting C again} past 5 yrs

They've either stopped it from going full blown, or have cut down the symptoms so that i didn't need nose spray at night.

:hug: hope you're mom will bounce back quickly :hug:

and you have e-mail from me .....:D

FlyYourKite said:
To get through this year I may have to turn to my kindergarden ways and have a nap every day. :reject: :wink:

omg...me and my coworkers were just sayting that today:| its only week 2 of school and everyone!!! everyone!!! Is so wiped out:|

Fly:hug:

Back
Top Bottom