Pleban Girls Party - Quest for the runaway 'fro

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2isthebest said:
Hi Jem! I'm doing well..only one more week until Christmas vacation...:happy:

alright...I'm actually going home Wednesday when I'm done with finals.:shh: :reject:

How are your finals coming along? Wow you still got one more week until Christmas vacation? For how long do you have vacation? :happy:

Jem!!!! :hyper::love::hyper:

:hug:

It's been too long :sad:

Exams don't release me until the 20th :scream:

Actually, right now I'm "working" :shifty: on an exam/paper that is due on monday. :uhoh:

So if anyone wants to brainstorm reasons why Don Quixote ends up being a loveable character while, despite many superficial similarities, Bush is a hateable/evil character.
Please share :happy:

Sad_Girl said:
Bri - I got a little Bono spit on my cheek, does that make me his? :ohmy: :happy: :lol:

I'm doing all right, thanks everyone :) Just stopping in to say hello while in between errands - have to go to the store and post office yet, then to set up for the 'gifts for kids' project tonight at the church

That sounds like a good project :yes:

Good luck with the organising and stuff :hug:

Sad_Girl said:
Bri - I got a little Bono spit on my cheek, does that make me his? :ohmy: :happy: :lol:

I'm doing all right, thanks everyone :) Just stopping in to say hello while in between errands - have to go to the store and post office yet, then to set up for the 'gifts for kids' project tonight at the church

I want Bono spit on me...:shifty: Sounds like you're having a busy day SG! Having fun?

Sad_Girl said:
Bri - I got a little Bono spit on my cheek, does that make me his? :ohmy: :happy : :lol:

I'm doing all right, thanks everyone : ) Just stopping in to say hello while in between errands - have to go to the store and post office yet, then to set up for the 'gifts for kids' project tonight at the church

Bono spit. :jealous::drool:

Oh SG i have to PM you. :)

To al lthose with exams. Exams suck. :hug: :madwife:

Sad_Girl said:

:lol::combust::jealous:

*snuggles up to SG, and rubs cheeks*

:shifty:

:drool:

~BrightestStar~ said:
Jem!!!! :hyper::love::hyper:

Actually, right now I'm "working" :shifty: on an exam/paper that is due on monday. :uhoh:

So if anyone wants to brainstorm reasons why Don Quixote ends up being a loveable character while, despite many superficial similarities, Bush is a hateable/evil character.

Don Quixote didn't lie to his entire country, and start a war with no real justification? Is that it? What do I win?:hyper:

~BrightestStar~ said:
Jem!!!! :hyper ::love ::hyper :

Aww hope your exams are going well for you though... :hug: 2 more weeks and then they're over :yes:

As much as I would love to help you with it, I don't really have much expertise in that area :sexywink:

I'm glad to hear everyone is doing pretty well :heart: despite the busy factor of course :mad:

School and work :madwife: They should pay us to be full-time U2 fans :happy:

JanuaryStar said:

How are your finals coming along? Wow you still got one more week until Christmas vacation? For how long do you have vacation? :happy:

They start on Monday.:yikes: I haven't done any "real" studying yet..:uhoh: And like I said, I'm leaving Wed. Thank God, but I have off until the 6th of Jan. so I'm pretty excited. Are you on break already? I'm jealous. :wink:

U2isthebest said:

They start on Monday.:yikes: I haven't done any "real" studying yet..:uhoh: And like I said, I'm leaving Wed. Thank God, but I have off until the 6th of Jan. so I'm pretty excited. Are you on break already? I'm jealous. :wink:

Oh okay!! Well I wish you good luck with the finals, I'm sure you'll do great :hug: :yes:

You have 3 weeks off? Ohmy :drool:

Nope, I still have 2 more weeks to go..... But I'm pretty tired already... :sigh:

bonoishot said:
SG forgot to say that project sounds a very nice thing to do. :hug:

Britt. PM can also stand for a Premium Member aswell. :)

Or thats what i thought anyway. :lol: Its same initials. :shrug:

That is true..but since everyone was talking about PM's in their inboxes, my mind was focused on private messages. LOL.

JanuaryStar said:

Oh okay!! Well I wish you good luck with the finals, I'm sure you'll do great :hug: :yes:

You have 3 weeks off? Ohmy :drool:

Nope, I still have 2 more weeks to go..... But I'm pretty tired already... :sigh:

I know! I can't wait. I hope you have a great break too. :hug: Keep your eye on the prize...:drool:

JanuaryStar said:

That sounds like a good project :yes:

Good luck with the organising and stuff :hug:

bonoishot said:
SG forgot to say that project sounds a very nice thing to do. :hug:

thanks, I'm glad to be involved with it. we live in a very impoverished area, so it's nice to be able to reach out to families who wouldn't otherwise be able to give the sort of gifts kids have fun with. coats and hats and gloves and socks and underwear are important things (which a lot of places donate) but I know when I was a kid those things never seemed as much like 'presents' as the toys did

~BrightestStar~ said:
Jem!!!! :hyper ::love::hyper :

:hug :

It's been too long :sad :

Exams don't release me until the 20th :scream :

Actually, right now I'm "working" :shifty
: on an exam/paper that is due on monday. :uhoh :

Please share :happy :

We forgot :lemonlove:

:tsk:

Oh that reminds me i found this pic a week ago.

lemonlove.gif

:lmao:

God damn exams. :madwife: We need to get Ruff to mail Bono to you in the post. He can help you study. :shifty:

Still got no date to see my Dad yet. :grumpy: But Andy has moved round the corner from me. :ohmy:

Sad_Girl said:

thanks, I'm glad to be involved with it. we live in a very impoverished area, so it's nice to be able to reach out to families who wouldn't otherwise be able to give the sort of gifts kids have fun with. coats and hats and gloves and socks and underwear are important things (which a lot of places donate) but I know when I was a kid those things never seemed as much like 'presents' as the toys did

Wow, that's such a noble thought :)

You're right, those things are like gifts from heaven to them, but to us they just seem normal and we take them for granted. We should stop and think about these things more often, for example in a project, like you're doing now!

bonoishot said:

We forgot :lemonlove:

:tsk:

Oh that reminds me i found this pic a week ago.

lemonlove.gif

:lmao:

God damn exams. :madwife: We need to get Ruff to mail Bono to you in the post. He can help you study. :shifty:

Still got no date to see my Dad yet. :grumpy: But Andy has moved round the corner from me. :ohmy:

Aww, I hope you're able to set something up with your dad soon. And is Andy, the ex? This IS an interesting developement...

Back
Top Bottom