Pleban Girls Party - Oi Vay Mama!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:

Oh. :sigh:

how've you been?

Right now, tired. My insomnia has come back after leaving for a little while. :sigh:

And sad, because I can't do math. (See U2 countdown for example) :( :lol:

Bri! *pounces* :hug: :heart:

Aren't you supposed to be doing schoolwork? :eyebrow:

Wait....aren't I supposed to be working? :lol:

daygloeyes2 said:

Right now, tired. My insomnia has come back after leaving for a little while. :sigh:

And sad, because I can't do math. (See U2 countdown for example) :( :lol:

:lol: I can't do math either, don't feel too bad :wink:

Sorry to hear about your insomnia :yuck: are you getting any reading in while your not sleeping? Sometimes that helps. Otherwise, at least you did something with all that extra time :)

Hi Bri! Funny seeing you here! :shifty:
Did you show up just to see me get my official blue crack addict title? :heart:

Sad_Girl said:

:lol: I can't do math either, don't feel too bad :wink:

Sorry to hear about your insomnia :yuck: are you getting any reading in while your not sleeping? Sometimes that helps. Otherwise, at least you did something with all that extra time :)

Hi Bri! Funny seeing you here! :shifty:

Reading doesn't help. I get too into the book. :lol:

I need my blue crack back to help me with my insomnia!! :scream:

I'm doing research on different wedding traditions, by culture and time period... there is some really funny stuff here:

In some locations the couple would spend their wedding night in the barn. The bride’s girl-friends would dress her for bed and tuck her in and then the male guests would enter and kiss her good night Great sport was made of delaying and harassing the groom before he was allowed to join her. The couple could then expect pranks and peeping until everyone was too drunk or exhausted to remember. Our grandparent’s generation planned their weddings with escape in mind from this kind of tradition. The tin cans tied to the get-away car evolved from this custom. Kidnapping the bride or groom is occasionally still attempted at some of the rowdier weddings. The salmon leap was the traditional way the groom joined his bride in the wedding bed. To do this he should crouch on the floor and then spring into bed in a single leap symbolically imitating a salmon swimming up stream to spawn.

:lmao: *Pictures Bono wriggling like a fish out of water... :eyebrow: :shifty:

groupssocksandels.jpg

:bono: Another Blue crack addict.perhaps we need to start a programme for them?
:larry: It's my moobs, I can't help it....and they can't help staring.
:adam: Adam, it's all about the bass. :wink:

I'm sure the library doesn't mind me using my time to post drooworthy photos :shifty:

*ahem*

Well, I guess this is it. I'm now officially a blue crack addict. as if everyone didn't already know that I was addicted :wink:

I'm so glad I found this place, and more important, the people here. I'm so thankful to call so many of you my friends.

:heart:

Ok, enough mush. lets PARTY! :rockon: :giggle:

Sad_Girl said:
I'm doing research on different wedding traditions, by culture and time period... there is some really funny stuff here:

In some locations the couple would spend their wedding night in the barn. The bride’s girl-friends would dress her for bed and tuck her in and then the male guests would enter and kiss her good night Great sport was made of delaying and harassing the groom before he was allowed to join her. The couple could then expect pranks and peeping until everyone was too drunk or exhausted to remember. Our grandparent’s generation planned their weddings with escape in mind from this kind of tradition. The tin cans tied to the get-away car evolved from this custom. Kidnapping the bride or groom is occasionally still attempted at some of the rowdier weddings. The salmon leap was the traditional way the groom joined his bride in the wedding bed. To do this he should crouch on the floor and then spring into bed in a single leap symbolically imitating a salmon swimming up stream to spawn.

:lmao: *Pictures Bono wriggling like a fish out of water... :eyebrow: :shifty:

:lmao:!!!!

*pictures Bono wriggling.*
:drool: :combust:

daygloeyes2 said:
I have to go now. : grumpy:

I'm close too. :eek:hmy : But I might have to hold off until January. :sad :

Congrats SG! :hug : : heart:

I was just noticing that! :ohmy:

You have a lot of good stuff coming up in the next month, don't fret! You have meeting the girls to look forward to. and the boys, too :wink:

:hug: take care! If you're here after school, I think I may be today too

Bri, I love that picture :drool:

but I always wonder whether they're mad at Edge or he's mad at them? :eyebrow: :lol:

Sad_Girl said:

I was just noticing that! :eek:hmy

You have a lot of good stuff coming up in the next month, don't fret! You have meeting the girls to look forward to. and the boys, too :wink

:hug take care! If you're here after school, I think I may be today too

Bri, I love that picture :drool

but I always wonder whether they're mad at Edge or he's mad at them? :eyebrow :lol

Bye DG! :hug: :heart:
Think, soon you'll be partying with the girls.while I write exams. :grumpy:
:lol:

Congrats SG!!! :hyper: :hug:
:dancing:
*sniff* I'm so proud!

And I'm thinking Edgie's feet smell. :wink:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Congrats SG!!! :hyper: :hug:
:dancing:
*sniff* I'm so proud!

And I'm thinking Edgie's feet smeel. :wink:

You taught me everything I know about postwhoring
2.gif
:wink:

and now that you say that, Edge does look a little meek and embarassed there, doesn't he? :lol:

:edge: Sorry. I can't help it, when I stomp me feet on stage, they get all sweaty!

~BrightestStar~ said:
larrybonoweird.jpg

The boys are all dressed up, and ready for fun :happy:

Omg.I'm getting paranoid... I keep peeking over my shoulder expecting someone to be standing there looking like this...
:grumpy: :eyeborw: :madwife:

:madwife: :nerd: And just what kind of research are you doing? :grumpy:

:lmao:

Sad_Girl said:

:madwife: :nerd: And just what kind of research are you doing? :grumpy:

:lmao:

:laugh:!!

Anatomy and mating rituals. :shifty: :wink:

lars.jpg

Note how the male, in the attempt to attract females subtely and effectively flashes just a hint of moob, helping to draw and capture they eye, while also highlighting his health and strength, all in an attempt to show off his mating potential.
Note the exaggerated showing behavior, agrressive banging on objects....
:blahblah:

The tale of Cinderella, losing her shoe while fleeing at midnight from the Prince, is telling of the same childish fantasy of feminine defloration - castration.
It is not casual that it happens in the middle of a dance, which, as every rhythmical activity, symbolizes sexual excitement (S.Freud, "Symbolism in Dreams", in op.cit, p.157). The same is true for the stairs on which Cinderella loses her shoe = genital = virginity. Climbing or descending staircases stays for sexual intercourse (ibidem, pp. 157 - 8).
Midnight is the due time, the climax. The pulsation of the clock has been compared by Freud to that of the clitoris ("A Case of Paranoia Running Counter to the Psycho-Analytic Theory of the Disease.", 1915, in op.cit.). Henceforth, the time which is running out, the exact hour, midnight, is equivalent to the moment of the libidinal discharge in orgasm.
Shakespeare told us what happens when time is due:

Sweet holy joe from kmart.....cinderella will never be the same! :ohmy:

Who knew that plebans aren't the only ones who can pervert anything?

*omg.the whole site is so terribly hilarious. :lmao:
:ohmy:
Like a car crash...you can't look away :lol:

Last edited:
~BrightestStar~ said:

Sweet holy joe from kmart.....cinderella will never be the same! :ohmy:

Who knew that plebans aren't the only ones who can pervert anything?

*omg.the whole site is so terribly hilarious. :lmao:
Like a car crash...you can't look away :lol:

what the hell site are you on? :lol:

Sad_Girl said:

what the hell site are you on? :lol:

I don't know! :laugh:

I'm doing some research, I have to write a paper on freud for one of my classes.....and so I've been trying to come up with my topic/thesis.
And the other day I thought that freud and advertsing mught be interesting, there seems to be a relation, you know Freud is obsessed with sex and so is advertsing, right? :lol:
Anyhoo.so I'm searching..and I came across this site...
http://www.geocities.com/psychohistory2001/cinderella.html

CInderalla was bad enough.I can only imagine what they have to say about puss in boots. :ohmy: :lmao:

^ :shame:

:laugh:

GG :hug:
How are you?

And what's with all the CD/song lists?
I only own like 10 Cds :happy: I don't think I can take part.:sigh:

:p

omg! omg...on campus this week, it's like Pride week or something, and so they have the odd booth and stuff like that. All good.
But then, there's ths huge sign in the student center about...a err...
"female toy party"

Back
Top Bottom