Pleban Girls Party - living the good life here on The Edge

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:combust:

YDW....those 3 words.....do bad things.....sleep well.....dream well.....and be inspired to write heaps tomorrow!!!!

:hug:

1043-1.jpg

Sweet dreams YDW :hug:

Ok, I'm done in now... :yawn: I gotta give in and get to bed...ack...still, tomorrows another day and I got an extra day off work so if it rains and we don't go out, I'll probably get down and dirty w/JT Bono. Well, wot I meant to say was I'll probably get down to some writing....actually, I think I prefer the first thing!

Ok, sees you next time ladies....have a good night/day.

I think I might have to watch Rattle and Yum tomorrow, Gluey. It'll help to put ideas into my head..mwah. mwah...

See yous...:flirt:

I need inspiration for cooking dinner tonight. Doesn't help that I have the flu and don't feel like eating..... :(

gluey, get out of my head :tsk: No really, it's probably not the safest place to be :wink:

I was gonna say hot-buttered Bono :shifty: Any takers?

Aww, the flu :(

kafrun said:
SG, did you have a naughty thought after seeing the new Adam pics? :eek:hmy :

New Adam pics? :ohmy: :hyper: where? :hyper:

and I always have naughty thoughts after seeing Adam pics :drool:

No, I went to rent a video and there's this guy who works there who I've had an innocent crush on for years now - innocent because 1. He's younger than me 2. he's married

and today he says: (I paraphrase) it says here that you're the only one who can rent on your account now?

to which I say 'yeah, the divorce is final soon - it's just me now'

and he replies: my wife made our separation official today

and I say 'I'm sorry to hear that'

and he makes a face, and I jokingly say 'Or maybe I'm not' and he laughs and says he's more upset about it because of his son :

anyway, basically, we talk about how much divorce sucks for a minute and then as I'm leaving, I blurt out for some reason (and here's the stupid part) 'You have my number, call me if you need someone to talk to'

:shifty: I really would love to be able to be helpful to him, and to be a friend while he goes through this.... but there is a sort of chemistry which I always viewed as harmless, before...

why would I do that? :scream:

maybe he won't call - or we will turn out not to have any real chemistry or nothing in common... stupid stupid stupid :banghead:

Why is my boyfriend thousands of miles away? it would make this much simpler if he was around here :sigh:

/rant

Back
Top Bottom