Pleban Girls Party - keeps going....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I like to think that I'm still wanted even with the pink. It adds a certain something special to me, and I always look good in pastels :flirt: :lol:

Ohhh man the drugs are getting to me. :crazy:

FlyYourKite said:
I like to think that I'm still wanted even with the pink. It adds a certain something special to me, and I always look good in pastels :flirt: :lol:

Ohhh man the drugs are getting to me. :crazy:

As if the blue crack wasn't enough. I think you have an addiction problem Fly. :wink:

I'm alright - not feeling too great tonight; think I'll probably go to bed early. Right now I'm doing a little research for a story and trying to stay awake because going to bed at ten (what would've been 9 last night :crack: ) is just too depressing for me :lol:

Sad_Girl said:
I'm alright - not feeling too great tonight; think I'll probably go to bed early. Right now I'm doing a little research for a story and trying to stay awake because going to bed at ten (what would've been 9 last night :crack: ) is just too depressing for me :lol:

Awww Hope you feel better :hug:

What are you researching?

Mucca said:

Awww Hope you feel better :hug:

What are you researching?

The Ritz - it was a popular club for rock concerts in the 80's, a lot of big names performed there. Including (surprise surprise) U2 :)

~BrightestStar~ said:
Awww :hug: What's wrong? Hope you feel better!

And I know! Stupid time changes :crazy:

Just generally headachey and tired. Nothing special. I'm sure I'll feel better in the morning.

:hug: thanks for letting me complain though guys

<Whiner :reject:

Sad_Girl said:

The Ritz - it was a popular club for rock concerts in the 80's, a lot of big names performed there. Including (surprise surprise) U2 :)

Just generally headachey and tired. Nothing special. I'm sure I'll feel better in the morning.

:hug: thanks for letting me complain though guys

<Whiner :reject:

Neat! :D

:hug: :wave:

I just wanted to say hi to everyone. I'm sorry about your pink eye, Fly, and I hope you feel much better!

My sister wound up going to the hospital today with food poisoning. Luckily she didn't have to be admitted, and she's feeling better. But I feel badly because usually I spend this weekend with her because my BIL is at the Final Four, and I couldn't this year because I was working all weekend. I hope she's all well soon. :hug:

I went to a co-worker's daughter's birthday party after work today and had a really good time. Her family is TOO much fun!!! I want them to adopt me!!!

Hope all is well with everyone. I might not be around that much the next few days or so, but it's nothing personal...I have to do my taxes and get a freelance project done. I'll try to stop in from time to time to say hi.

:hug:

If you do a search for Live at the Ritz, you can turn up several CD's from different artists, but it's not all that easy to find a lot of solid information on the venue itself

Hi/Bye Diane :hug: Hope everything with work and taxes goes quickly and smoothly for you and that your sis feels better soon!

Last edited:
Hi Diane :hug:

I'm glad to hear your sister doing better and that you had a fun time at the party! :D

Anyway girls, I should go and get some work done.

Night :hug:
Sweet dreams

Back
Top Bottom