Pleban Girls Party - keeps going....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ThoraSEB said:
It's a lot of fun, isn't it Jem?! :lol:

I'm gonna record my part later tonight. I have plans for the early evening, but hopefully I'll record it tonight or tomorrow at work, if I bring my mic.

I sent my best friend the songs, and she got such a kick out of them. She thought about signing up just to join in, but since she's going thru a hard time right now, she probably won't. I know she would love it here though! :)

yeah but its sooo hard getting it to sound right, think i'll practice tonight and upload tommoz

:hug: for your friend :(

Wild i think when the song is finished i will send it to dave for a laugh :lol:

Ok, so I just tried it, to see if it really worked, and it did, so I'll probably record tomorrow when everyone isn't sleeping. If it sounds good, I might even go for the first part :lol:

Well, I think I'm gonna head off to bed, get an early night.

Oh, and again, if anyone knows where I can find the first chapters of hawkmoon, please tell me...

Night :hug:

WildHoney said:
:yikes: Chizip reply to my post,

Apparently it sounds kinda staticy :lol:

I'll give it another shot tomorrow:huh:

I had to re-do the first one I recorded as well. :lol: Just mess around with the settings and I'm sure you'll figure it out!

Hi again :lol:

Just wanted to drop by and tell you that I found hawkmoon. Also, i just found out that I don't have any classes tomorrow either, so I could stay a bit longer... if you want to? :reject:
Sorry, shameless fishing I know :lol:

Btw, how's your birthday been Thora?

My birthday has been great, Jez! I've felt like a queen all day. Much better than I expected.

I just printed out the b-day wishes from the two threads for me. Aww. 10 pages of nice wishes. :love:

I'm going for dinner with some friends tonight, so that will be fun.

My work day is over, so I'm heading out. See you later! :wave: :hug:

Last edited:
Bye Thora, nice that you had a good birthday!

So apparently I can't stay after all, my dad's kicking me to bed now :lol:

See you all tomorrow! :hug:

I didnt realised how late it is :yikes::yawn: got to get up for work in a few hours but i'll be back tommorow :love:

Thora glad you enjoyed your birthday :hug: :D

I got an amazing birthday card with message from the girls on here who couldnt make it to Toronto/Chicago, wild had PM/emailed them to leave a bday message for me (or in the case of Bri a HD pic AND a message :love::lol: ) and a coold birthday cake for me and wild designed by SG and Ruff got it for us

it was the cutest thing , i nearly teared up

girls :kiss::love:

night
X

bonoishot said:
and a coold birthday cake for me and wild designed by SG and Ruff got it for us

2005_0921Chicago10215.jpg

The birthday cake:drool:

Jem and i eating Bono :shifty:

Dropping in for quick hello before I get back to work :hug:

And also to tell Sami that I had a dream about her! :drool:
In my dream Sami lived only a few blocks from me so I decided to drop by her house before I went to the mall or something. When I got to her door I realized that I had never met her before and that my random drop in might freak out her parents so I decided to go back home and give her a call before hand. I got home and then I woke up from my dream. I really wished I had been able to find out what would've happened when I finally got to her house. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom