Pleban Girls Party - Jez having a wonderful time drooling over U2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi, everyone. :wave:

Have I told you all that I :heart: Ugly Betty? Well, I do. I'm watching my tape of it right now. :up:

And the opening of Grey's tonight? :combust: :applaud:

(the rest of Grey's rocked, too.)

Drea said:

I can just imagine :giggle:

She was following the game over the Internet while working. And she wasn't the only one in our company who was, either. :giggle:

Funny thing is, we're just across the freeway from Comerica Park. :wink:

I'm back. Went to Zoo Station to post/read about TV for a little while. Then went to Fan Fic to look at your latest chapters.

How are you, SG?

I'm doing pretty well, Jo :hug: thanks :heart: How are you?

Oh, and there's an unedited scene to be e-mailed with chapter 10 - do you want it? and where should I send it if you do?

I keep losing addy's :reject:

I'm good. Spent the evening watching TV and finally solving a problem with my iPod. And I'm on vacation next week. :wink:

Glad to hear you're doing well. :hug:

I've been catching up on other stuff - now I need to actually go pack for the weekend :lol: Megan's picking me up right from work, so I kind of need to have my stuff with me :wink: Unless I have time tomorrow morning, the next time you guys see me I'll be in Chatham *g* G'night! :wave:

~BrightestStar~ said:
</random outbursts>

wait....1 more:

Mmmm......chocolate ice cream :combust:

Now I want chocolate ice cream! :scream:

That Yoplait in my fridge just isn't gonna do it for me now that you've brought up chocolate ice cream. Thanks, Bri. :(

:wink:

Hey, Bri. :wink:

One more day of work, then I'm on vacation for a week. (Not :hyper: yet, but give me about 18 hours.)

I plan to spend it cleaning my house and looking for another job :shh: but I won't be at work! :happy:

~BrightestStar~ said:

How could you tell? :shifty :

And I can't help being excited, I may be a little, err...fond of the character. :shifty:

And thanks for the song, btw, I really like it. :rockon:

I'm genuinely glad to hear that :heart:

and I have a couple more songs by them that I LOVE :rockon: but I hate uploading to YSI :grumpy: so I'll have to get to it later or tomorrow

Hi Dazz :hug: Bookstores :drool: :D

good night Drea :hug: have a safe trip home

I just had to pop in before Greys Anatomy and say

HOT DAMN! :drool: :combust:

SG You have out done yourself! :lol: I just sent you an email, cuz I want all the steamy details from the story. PLEASE! :D

:hug: to everyone

:ohmy: :ohmy: :drool: :drool:

WildHoney said:

68c85870.gif

Woooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!
I have NEVER seen THIS gif before!!!!!

WIld:bow:

what a sweet-hot sight after managing to finally going for a "annual" physical { a yr + half }.

WOOT!!!!!
:lock: :lock:

Back
Top Bottom