Pleban Girls Party - It's quiet and there's no one around

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
sami0201 said:

Cabs don't work like that around here, I'd just end up calling my aunt. I could tell him not to drink and I'm sure he wouldn't, but I'd feel bad, like I was ruining his night. But like my friend said to me today ( :love: ) if he doesn't want my hot ass the way I am, then he's not worth it. :wink: :lol:

Exactly! That's what I would do, just tell him. If he wants you bad enough, he'll agree, and if not, he's not worth it. :yes:

What kind of freaky-ass cabs do you have there, that you can't call them for a ride? :yikes: :lol:

:hug: Russty I'm glad to hear things are going so well for you! :heart"

Bri - Thanks :) and yeah, I barely felt a thing :lol: he's a fan of one of the comics I like, too :love:

VintagePunk said:
Bri, how is Buttons doing? :heart:

He's doing good! :heart:
Still humiliating poor dad with his track suit. :lol:
He's still on antibiotics, and we're making sure he's getting tons of water to flush his system. But it seems that the infection is gone and all that. And I couldn't be happier. :love:

How are you? Is Sarah doen with exams now?

Molly Bloom said:
thora
good
really busy and hot
you?

Doing pretty good. I'm loving the heat! :love: I'm busy with work and boys and stuff, but it's all good. :D I'm looking forward to the long weekend so I can be outside and enjoy the fabulous weather! :drool:

VintagePunk said:

Exactly! That's what I would do, just tell him. If he wants you bad enough, he'll agree, and if not, he's not worth it. :yes :

What kind of freaky-ass cabs do you have there, that you can't call them for a ride? :yik es: :l ol:

I'll have to. :yes: I'll have to tell him that I'll only go out with him and his friends if he promises not to get screwed up in any way. :wink: Teenagers. :tsk:

:lmao: I don't know! You just don't call them. I've never heard of anyone around here taking a cab. :hmm: I think it's a big fiasco to get one.

OMG my aunt's friend's husband teaches at the local high school...the stories he told us today!! :ohmy: :yikes: :lmao: (I was totally reminded of my teacher)

:lol: Well, I think I told you about the date I went on a few weeks ago. If I didn't I can send you the PM. We had a wonderful time, and we've talked pretty much every night since then. :love: We're going to go out again hopefully next week. Fun fun fun!

~BrightestStar~ said:

He's doing good! :heart:
Still humiliating poor dad with his track suit. :lol:
He's still on antibiotics, and we're making sure he's getting tons of water to flush his system. But it seems that the infection is gone and all that. And I couldn't be happier. :love:

How are you? Is Sarah doen with exams now?

I'm SO happy that's all it was. :love:

Yes, Sarah's been off all week. She hasn't been feeling well today, upset tummy and achy/headachy. :(

I've been well, been working a lot lately, I've had to resort to calling P's, e-mail wasn't working, but I was getting to the point where I was running out of p's to call. :( Went to the lab meeting today, and I was given great suggestions for getting more people...others even offered to do calling for me. I'm just SO used to working on my own that it's hard to realize that the group is there to help and support me. :heart:

I found out the solution to one of my Excel difficulties. :| Apparently, the one set of files I have to download, if you open Excel and open the file from within Excel, it's fine....but if you click on the file and then choose Excel to open it with, the data is a complete mess. Now that I know that, what was taking me a day to do is now taking me like 3 minutes. :madwife:

sami0201 said:

I'll have to. :yes : I'll have to tell him that I'll only go out with him and his friends if he promises not to get screwed up in any way. :wink : Teenagers. :tsk :

:lmao: I don't know! You just don't call them. I've never heard of anyone around here taking a cab. :hmm : I think it's a big fiasco to get one.

OMG my aunt's friend's husband teaches at the local high school...the stories he told us today!! :ohmy: :yikes: :lmao: (I was totally reminded of my teacher)

I bet getting a cab is not nearly as hard as you think. :shh: :wink:

And yeah, I would definitely talk to him. You already know he's into you...I think you should go for it. :yes: Even if it's more a date situation, than a party one?

VintagePunk said:

I'm SO happy that's all it was. :love:

Yes, Sarah's been off all week. She hasn't been feeling well today, upset tummy and achy/headachy. :

I've been well, been working a lot lately, I've had to resort to calling P's, e-mail wasn't working, but I was getting to the point where I was running out of p's to call. : Went to the lab meeting today, and I was given great suggestions for getting more people...others even offered to do calling for me. I'm just SO used to working on my own that it's hard to realize that the group is there to help and support me. :heart

I found out the solution to one of my Excel difficulties. :| Apparently, the one set of files I have to download, if you open Excel and open the file from within Excel, it's fine....but if you click on the file and then choose Excel to open it with, the data is a complete mess. Now that I know that, what was taking me a day to do is now taking me like 3 minutes. :madwife

Awww. :( I hope she feels better....is it a cold/allergies or something?

You've been working? :shocked:
;)
You seemed to be having so many people responding when you first sent out the emails. Did it start fading off really fast? :(
That's great about your group though. :up: And what about Scott, is he happy with your progress?

And aren't computers fun :happy:

Molly I've missed you too, but I'm glad you've been doing good. :heart:

Nighty night Sami :hug: :heart: Sweet dreams.

I'm glad Buttons is getting better, Bri! :hyper: :heart:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Awww. :( I hope she feels better....is it a cold/allergies or something?

You've been working? :shocked :
;)
You seemed to be having so many people responding when you first sent out the emails. Did it start fading off really fast? :(
That's great about your group though. :up: And what about Scott, is he happy with your progress?

And aren't computers fun :happy:

I don't know what is it - a stomach flu, maybe? :(

Yeah, the e-mails, after the first day or two, tailed off very rapidly. :| So then I moved onto calls, and that worked fairly well, but I got a lot of people saying that they already had all their credits, and I was left with approx. 20 people who I've called multiple times, but haven't been able to get ahold of...and of that 20, I need about 18 of them. :| So it was suggested to me today that I should go outside the non-depressed scores, and try to get those who scored just slightly above depressed (because depression scores can vary day to day - if you're having a particularly bad day, you can score depressed, but not necessarily be so)...this one girl in the group had already made a database of the scores I want, and their contact info, so she e-mailed me the file. I don't even have to do anything, just start calling. :happy:

Night Sami :hug:

Back
Top Bottom