Pleban Girls Party - It's a pleban thing you wouldn't understand

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey Carmel and VP and Sami :wave: :hug:

WildHoney said:

We could keep the U2 boys entertained backstage :drool:

:crazy: Why did I read backstage as bondage? And why on earth didn't I react more on the fact that someone would write "bondage" in here? :lmao:

Re: Re: OOH

ThoraSEB said:

I think I'm a pretty fun drunk! :wink: I laugh A LOT!!

Hi Sami! :hug:

perfect:drool: that sounds like fun

I get goofy, silly, laugh non stop and very very flirty and kissy:ohmy: :drool:

VintagePunk said:

Sami! :hug: I'm pretty good, thanks. Could you see them in NYC? How are you doing?

I don't know if my dad would fly up here because both NY shows are during the week. :grumpy: They are playing at Jones Beach here on Long Island which is where I saw Aerosmith (most amazing venue :drool: ) but it's a Wednesday. :madspit:

I'm doing good, thanks. :)

WildHoney said:

VP :flirt: You're always HOT :drool::combust:

Hot, schmott. :angry: I thought I was going to melt at school today. :angry: S sent me on a wild (heh) goose chase through the building for 30 minutes looking for something, then made me stand in a tiny little stuffy photocopy room for another 30, copying something. :madwife:

How are you? :drool:

JezSnape said:
Hey Carmel and VP and Sami :wave: :hug:

:crazy: Why did I read backstage as bondage? And why on earth didn't I react more on the fact that someone would write "bondage" in here? :lmao:

well....I wasn't going to say anything..but that would be part of the act:shh::shifty:

:lmao:

sami0201 said:

I don't know if my dad would fly up here because both NY shows are during the week. :grumpy: They are playing at Jones Beach here on Long Island which is where I saw Aerosmith (most amazing venue :drool: ) but it's a Wednesday. :madspit:

I'm doing good, thanks. :)

Does he like them, though? A few days off wouldn't hurt. :shifty:

VintagePunk said:

Hot, schmott. :angry: I thought I was going to melt at school today. :angry: S sent me on a wild (heh) goose chase through the building for 30 minutes looking for something, then made me stand in a tiny little stuffy photocopy room for another 30, copying something. :madwife:

copying:drool: ...toner:combust:

Re: Re: Re: OOH

Dismantled said:

perfect:drool: that sounds like fun

I get goofy, silly, laugh non stop and very very flirty and kissy:ohmy: :drool:

Thora
drunk.gif
Dis

:giggle:

VintagePunk said:

S :madwife: Maybe he wanted to see you all hot and sweaty :drool:

I'm doing fine thanks :wink:

hey Jez, Carmel :hug:

Dis, the other night Ruff and I were talking about our editing difficulties, then that made me think of the night you posted in the Pleban clothing thread when you were trying to look for our new thread, and the next day when i looked, it was just a bunch of random letters. :lmao:

VintagePunk said:

Does he like them, though? A few days off wouldn't hurt. :shifty:

He calls them the fake Who because there's only 2 of the original members left. :angry: :lol: He does like them, but I don't think he likes them enough to fly up unless I was guaranteed to meet them. Rachel sends out passes to bloggers sometimes, but she usually just says to find the airstream and knock on the door. So I probably wouldn't have a pass.

VintagePunk said:

Dis, the other night Ruff and I were talking about our editing difficulties, then that made me think of the night you posted in the Pleban clothing thread when you were trying to look for our new thread, and the next day when i looked, it was just a bunch of random letters. :lmao:

OMG:lmao: yes thats the night I had one too many and I think I got lost:lmao:

remember when you were trying to get me to edit..the interprtive dancing:lmao:

VintagePunk said:

That is SO funny. :lmao:

OMG I can't keep up today! :crazy: :love:

Dismantled said:

copying:drool: ...toner:combust:

Toner :mad: That was part of the wild goose chase, cause the first photocopier I tried was out of toner. :mad:

WildHoney said:

S :madwife: Maybe he wanted to see you all hot and sweaty :drool:

I'm doing fine thanks :wink:

If he was looking for hot and sweaty, he got his wish. :grumpy:

He invited me and a few of the others to his boat over his vacation in the next two weeks. :drunk: :lol:

VintagePunk said:

:lmao:

Ahhhhh happy memories :love:

sami0201 said:

He calls them the fake Who because there's only 2 of the original members left. :angry: :lol: He does like them, but I don't think he likes them enough to fly up unless I was guaranteed to meet them. Rachel sends out passes to bloggers sometimes, but she usually just says to find the airstream and knock on the door. So I probably wouldn't have a pass.

Tell her you need something tangible, for your dad to take you there. :lol:

VintagePunk said:

Toner :mad: That was part of the wild goose chase, cause the first photocopier I tried was out of toner. :mad:

dry ink:drool: I love changing the dry ink...it pisses me off to no end to have to fill it with paper though:angry::lmao:

Back
Top Bottom