Pleban Girls Party - In a little while, we'll still be here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
despite B's voice being occasionly scratchy, it was a fantastic show. They continued to be "on fire" !!!:drool: :drool: :drool:

and also being a very long time fan of Patti Smith {as well as a very long time fan of U2} I was also thrilled to see her and band...finally get their turn at MSG!

bye Dazz! :hug:

my mom is so unfun :grumpy:

I just walked in and told my dad flights are only $650 to Hawaii and it's on a weekend so he won't miss work- and he said he'd never go again but if my mom wanted to take me he'd pay. She said no :angry: Then after I walked out of the room I was eavesdropping :evil: and I heard her say to him "why would you say that? you would pay $3000 for me to go with her for a weekend to see U2?" and he said "why would I say that? of course I'd pay if you'd go"

:lol: :sigh: It IS a ton of money though!

sami0201 said:
bye Dazz! :hug:

my mom is so unfun :grumpy:

I just walked in and told my dad flights are only $650 to Hawaii and it's on a weekend so he won't miss work- and he said he'd never go again but if my mom wanted to take me he'd pay. She said no :angry: Then after I walked out of the room I was eavesdropping :evil: and I heard her say to him "why would you say that? you would pay $3000 for me to go with her for a weekend to see U2?" and he said "why would I say that? of course I'd pay if you'd go"

:lol: :sigh: It IS a ton of money though!

If he's paying I'll take you :lol: I am a responsible adult :angel:

Back
Top Bottom