Pleban Girls Party - In a little while, we'll still be here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:
I'm going to stay for a little while longer VP....but I'm thinking about taking a shower cause I feel kinda funky (since my sense of smell is out of whack and I feel kinda dirty).

In that case, the daily shower rule should enter into place. :wink:

VintagePunk said:

In that case, the daily shower rule should enter into place. :wink:

I don't like to shower every day if I'm not going out anywhere....but I'm going to take a shower again when I wake up tomorrow.

Overall I only shower if I'm going somewhere....even if it's for a place like Target....which is across the street....but if I'm just getting the mail....then no.

VintagePunk said:
It;s a personal choice, I guess. :wink:

And plus Shampoo, Conditoners and Body products (Soap, Body Wash, In Shower Mosituiser, etc) are just really expensive now a days. The kinds of shampoo I use cost me three dollars each (I use Garnier Fruitis 2-in-1 anti Dandruff and Thermasilk....the moisture kind.)

I use Soap and I only use Irish Springs cause I think that they work the best in terms of Deordizing.....never did like Body Washes....made me feel a little bit more filthy than normally.

I am a shower freak- shower every day

and I didn't today and I feel so gross :sad: but my mom is sleeping in the computer room across from the bathroom so I don't want to wake her :madwife:

Sad_Girl said:
WFMB.jpg

WILB.jpg

^ yeah cos he's a player and upset Bri & Sami

OMG! Its 1:00am and Mr. Cat is driving to town to get us fast food! :bow: I can't believe it, but we are both wired for some reason and started talking. We were supposed to be going to sleep and he said "What do ya think about you and me going to Hawaii for a vacation?" :eek: I said "Well I would prefer to go in April." He laughed and said "Well duh!" He said he thought we could go and stay for a week and see the show! :dance: So while he is gone getting us our midnight snack I'm supposed to look up to see if they have any good vacation packages we could get for a resort over there. :drool: I can't believe he even agreed to go to the show with me! :heart: Now I just have to convince my in laws they want the kids for a week. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom