Pleban Girls Party - In a little while, we'll still be here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Just wanted to wish everyone a happy new year. :hug:

I got a message from my little sister(my dad's daughter with his 2nd wife) on Myspace. She's trying to get in touch with me and my brother. Things are complicated due to my witch ex-stepmother, but hopefully we can have a relationship. :)

I know!! :lol:

I have to go :( I'm going out with my mom

VP and Bri- we're going to a mall that has the store with the really pretty clothes I posted the link to a few days ago :love: It's all the way up by my dad's work, but we have to pick him up today so my mom said we can go (I've never been to this mall) :hyper: :laugh:

bye DG :hug: talk to you soon! :heart:

My car won't start. :mad:

Luckily my friend is going to give me a ride home at quarter of 3. :up: I'd get jumper cables, but I have a grand total of 50 cents on me right now. :|

HI girls! :wave: :heart:

I'm here for a few minutes then I have to get Mini-cat from the bus and head to town to pick up some stuff. OH the fun never ends. :wink: But at least its not raining here today. :hyper:

Very nice! I bet its nice to be getting that stuff done. I really should be cleaning the house and doing laundry. :madspit: But I just don't care enough to bother right now. :lol:

I should be cleaning out my closet.
I bet I could give away half of my stuff from last spring.
The Good Will store will be loving me this wknd :wink:

I really need to stop losing weight :yikes:

:eek: When you want to loose weight its a good thing, but when it just keeps dropping off thats not cool. :no:

Cleaning out your closet would be good though. I really need to do mine as well. I just can't seem to get motivated to do much of anything lately.

Back
Top Bottom