Pleban Girls Party - Hurricanes, tattoos and newbies O my!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well me is nearly at 10,000 posts but as my clone hasn't been here i have to wait for her. VP is near 10,000 as well we're gonna try and come together.

And other great news.... So Be is back :hyper:

oh:lol: I thought you were hiding from someone...or better yet got kicked out and was trying to sneak back in under a false name:lmao:

10,000 posts!!! wow...we are all really gettting up there:ohmy:

Sobe:lock:

no I don't want you to get chucked out!:sad: I was just concerned what you and the others were up to in here is weekend:lmao: :lmao:

yeah my weekend was ok:| how about yours?

ugh I hate goign back to work after vacation.....I have had the whole summer off and have to go back Aug 26th..that will be hard:madspit:

God that will be hard....

My weekend was ok . Ni had to work so it was just me & Alfie . Alfie turned 1 on Saturday. I got him a little cake:shh: don't tell anyone

We did have a thread closed early(379 posts) but MOD's :hug: haven't said anything. We were only our normal :crazy: selves

awwwww a doggie cake:cute:

I am actually about to...or try to:huh: make my 2 guys some homemade doggie treats.

weird about the thread being closed:ohmy: maybe there was alot of people on that night and it was straining the server or something:huh:

oh:drool: even better..a cake people can eat:drool: :drool: umm...i love cake:drool:

aww poor alfie..my dogs are doing the same...its sooooooooooooooooooo hot here:madspit:

Do your dogs like ice cream??

Alfie is so cute. Last week he was in the garden and came running in and went straight to the front door and sat down barking his head off. NI wondering what's the matter. ALfie sulks as NI not taking any notice. The Ice cream man then comes into our road. Alfie starts barking and running round in circles. He'd heard the ice cream van and had come into tell NI he wanted an ice cream :lmao:

He got on without nuts or sauce in. and then proceeded to try and have some of mine....:grumpy: i wouldn't give him any so he licked my face....

oh yes..my dogs love ice cream..they love anything actually!

I am in the middle of making them some cookies...I have never tried them before. They are parsley, honey and garlic breath cookies:lmao: My first batch is in the oven...so far so good..they love the dough:drool:

:lmao: Alfie getting excited over the ice cream truck:cute: omg that is so cute!!!!

:lol:

Those images on getty... :love:
I can't believe I haven't seen them before!

I'm okay thanks - it's so humid though... I had a bunch of stuff to send off at the Post Office but was too lazy to walk because of the heat :reject:
And yourself?

Hi guys :wave: So far I'm being a good girl and sticking to my resolution not to go online till after noon, and working on my cousin's wedding afghan before that... but it's only the first day of my vacation :laugh: We'll have to see how good I am in a week :wink:

Gave in and got an MSN Messenger account last night, and now the buddy list is looking empty! Anyone feel like being buddied by a crazy Canuck? ;)

Drea said:
Hi guys :wave: So far I'm being a good girl and sticking to my resolution not to go online till after noon, and working on my cousin's wedding afghan before that... but it's only the first day of my vacation :laugh: We'll have to see how good I am in a week :wink:

Gave in and got an MSN Messenger account last night, and now the buddy list is looking empty! Anyone feel like being buddied by a crazy Canuck? ;)

:lol: No, but I'll sign you up as a buddy :wink:

bohemianbaby_2@hotmail.com

I see dismantled lurking!
4.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom