Pleban Girls Party: Goin' Down South on Bono....to Chicago

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
~BrightestStar~ said:
I am sooooo sad to be excited over his bare toes. :lol:

And for trying to get a picture of them.

But.........they belong to B.....which automatically means I love them. :wink:

Fly! :hug: :heart:
How are you?

And no, I've never silk screened a shirt. Sorry!

:lol: I normally HATE feet/toes with a burning passion but Bono toes are just irresistable. :cute:

I'm pretty good Bri, thanks for asking :heart: Had a long and tiring day but it's nice to relax now. How about you?

Sad_Girl said:

Aww :cute: you should have said so! I would've moved it and I'm sure he would've let you take it :wink:

As sexy as the lower corner of your poster is.....did it really have to jump into the pic at the last moment? :tsk:

omg.....can you imagine?!?

Bono!! Wait........hold still, I want to take a picture of your toes!!!!!!!
:lmao:
He would either utterly love it...showing off his footies....

or run away thinking I have some strange foot fetish.....

:lol:

Darn, why did I go mute that day?? Didn't jump him, didn't ask for a hug..or for him to expose his toes!
What was wrong with me?!

FlyYourKite said:

Just for fun...but I was wondering how involved and expensive it was to do it yourself :hmm: :shrug:

I haven't had to do it for anything myself but my husband has some groups he's with which have made up shirts. Ithink you buy the screen for a base cost and then the shirts, the screen is custom and so the most expensive part :shrug: but I'm not positive

Sad_Girl said:

I haven't had to do it for anything myself but my husband has some groups he's with which have made up shirts. Ithink you buy the screen for a base cost and then the shirts, the screen is custom and so the most expensive part :shrug: but I'm not positive

Thanks SG, that's what I thought it involved too. :hug: I'll check it out.

FlyYourKite said:

:lol: I normally HATE feet/toes with a burning passion but Bono toes are just irresistable. :cute:

I'm pretty good Bri, thanks for asking :heart: Had a long and tiring day but it's nice to relax now. How about you?

It's cause they're Bono's
And they count as exposed skin.
:wink:

Oh...and cause they just seem adorable!! :cute:

Awww :hug:
Just another manic monday, eh?
I'm not bad.....trying.....key word here, trying.......to stop lingering on friday...and get some school work done.
I'm failing miserably. :lol:

Omg.....AND my parents keep calling him Bone-o.....it's driving me INSANE!!! :scream:

~BrightestStar~ said:

It's cause they're Bono's
And they count as exposed skin.
:wink:

Oh...and cause they just seem adorable!! :cute:

Awww :hug:
Just another manic monday, eh?
I'm not bad.....trying.....key word here, trying.......to stop lingering on friday...and get some school work done.
I'm failing miserably. :lol:

Omg.....AND my parents keep calling him Bone-o.....it's driving me INSANE!!! :scream:

:lmao: I have a funny story about my friend and Bone-o. She called me when I was in the car coming back from the ACC and screams "HOW WAS THE SHOW?? DID YOU MEET BONE-O??" And I yelled "Cory you loser! For the last time it's BONO!" There was a pause and she goes "Yeah well you want to bone him so it's close enough" :lol:

Manic Monday perfectly describes it, I know exactly how you're feeling :hug: I was so distracted in all my classes today. I just kept replaying the day over and over again.

I heard this on the radio before....fits my day perfectly!

Tell me why?
I don't like Mondays
Tell me why?
I don't like Mondays
Tell me why?
I don't like Mondays
I want to shoot
The whole day down

:lmao:

FlyYourKite said:

:lmao I have a funny story about my friend and Bone-o. She called me when I was in the car coming back from the ACC and screams "HOW WAS THE SHOW?? DID YOU MEET BONE-O??" And I yelled "Cory you loser! For the last time it's BONO!" There was a pause and she goes "Yeah well you want to bone him so it's close enough" :lol

Manic Monday perfectly describes it, I know exactly how you're feeling :hug I was so distracted in all my classes today. I just kept replaying the day over and over again.

:laugh:!!!
Great, now i'll be thinking that the next time one of my rents call him Bone-o.....I don't know if that's a good thing or not! :lol:

I have this strange feeling I'm never going to concentrate properly again! :lol:

And don't you just hate mondays? :grumpy:
It's only the 2nd week of school....how can there be so many things going on already?! :grumpy:

:hug:

Isn't drea coming to play with us? i see her lurking. :hug:

Ohhh!!! Did y'all hear Jobob is going to Chi?

Last edited:
Hi SoBe! :hug: I haven't talked to you in FOREVER! Glad to hear you're ok :heart:

Bri, try to keep those thoughts out of your head at least until your rents aren't around. :lol: Yep, school sucks. I really need to make a U2 club at my university :hmm:

adummmm.jpg

8eb0071d.jpg

^ SG! Did you take that??
GUH :drool:

Damn B you look fine.

Have you seen that fine Arse pic of Adam I've seen floating about?

Drea said:

I'm here *G* Even posted pics from Sat a few pages back ;)

SoBe! :)

I *just* noticed that this is a new thread with an old name!
Doh!!!

Ugh......Sami, I have a physics *shudder* quiz on Wednesday.....I need to start reviewing tonight...but

but

I DON'T WANNA! :(

~BrightestStar~ said:

I *just* noticed that this is a new thread with an old name!
Doh!!!

Ugh......Sami, I have a physics *shudder* quiz on Wednesday.....I need to start reviewing tonight...but

but

I DON'T WANNA! :(

I'm taking that next year :yuck: I'm taking chemistry now double :yuck:

sami0201 said:
guh :combust: Bono's hair looks really good there

Adam's new shirt is so cute! :cute:

I know, I was pleased to see the new shirt on Friday... he wore the old radioactive snowflake on wednesday :no: :yuck:

Adam :heart: I love that new shirt

Drea said:
Are those from Fri or Sat SG? I never noticed the little V in the middle of that little orbit on the new shirt :lol:

I found these ones on the net, and the guy who took them said it was Friday. I didn't notice the V either :shrug: I like it though :up:

Back
Top Bottom