Pleban Girls Party: Goin' Down South on Bono....to Chicago

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi girls!! Looks like I got home at the right time :D :hug:

VP I'm glad you got in safely!! Get some rest tonight though, you're going to need it for tomorrow. :hug: I waited for you on the highway but I didn't even get a honk :angry:

:lmao:

And I spy SG in that picture!! What a great one! :hyper:

FlyYourKite said:
Hi girls!! Looks like I got home at the right time :D :hug:

VP I'm glad you got in safely!! Get some rest tonight though, you're going to need it for tomorrow. :hug: I waited for you on the highway but I didn't even get a honk :angry:

:lmao:

And I spy SG in that picture!! What a great one! :hyper:
:lol:

I thought of you as we passed all the exits. :wink:

We made it to Sarnia in 2 hours last night!! :ohmy:

Every time I looked down at the speedometer, I was doing 140. :yikes:

BRB

VintagePunk said:

:lol:

I thought of you as we passed all the exits. :wink:

We made it to Sarnia in 2 hours last night!! :ohmy:

Every time I looked down at the speedometer, I was doing 140. :yikes:

BRB

2 hours!! :ohmy: Holy speed demon! :lol: That's great though, as long as you didn't get busted by the popos then all the power to you! :wink:

I seriously couldn't concentrate in class today. And in my CPR re-cert class I didn't remember a thing and the instructor made fun of me for being totally spaced out...:laugh: I was attempting to relate the mouth-to-mouth to B somehow. :drool:

FlyYourKite said:
SG! :hug: :heart: How's life back home in the real world?

:sigh:

:wink: not bad, actually. :) I'm still seriously floating from Saturday :adam: :love:

I have a lot of things to do that are keeping me busy and I'm working on the Detroit concerts :reject:

Sad_Girl said:

:sigh:

:wink: not bad, actually. :) I'm still seriously floating from Saturday :adam: :love:

I have a lot of things to do that are keeping me busy and I'm working on the Detroit concerts :reject:

That's good to hear *happy sigh* :up: You're going to Detroit?? I didn't know that :wink: When are those dates again?

do any of you know where I could possibly find GA tickets for a show? No one has on the What Do You Have forum and on ebay they are all $300 each :yikes: I'm desperate!!! :sad: How am I gonna go from GA on Sunday night to the highest level Monday!

Oh, and I hung my Edge autograph poster (after I framed it of course) over my bed :hyper:

so how did you make Bono fit in with the whole Mouth-to-mouth lesson :hmm: :wink:

Sad_Girl said:
Oh, and I hung my Edge autograph poster (after I framed it of course) over my bed :hyper:

so how did you make Bono fit in with the whole Mouth-to-mouth lesson :hmm: :wink:

Hmm I didn't really make him fit...I guess I was just picturing it :lol: :drool:

Ahh why does Detroit have to be on a Monday and Tuesday night? :sigh: :sad: I might have actually been able to do it had it been on a weekend.

Sami, I'm not really familiar with other sites but ETStours, goldcoasttickets, etc. generally have lots but I'm not sure how much they all are.

sami0201 said:
do any of you know where I could possibly find GA tickets for a show? No one has on the What Do You Have forum and on ebay they are all $300 each :yikes: I'm desperate!!! :sad: How am I gonna go from GA on Sunday night to the highest level Monday!

:hmm: I don't suppose you could sit at the box office all day and hope for the ticket drop since it's a school day. Thats the best way to try and get better tickets

Sad_Girl said:

:hmm: I don't suppose you could sit at the box office all day and hope for the ticket drop since it's a school day. Thats the best way to try and get better tickets

well, I can because I'm missing school anyway because I'm gonna be in the GA line all day Sunday and by the time I got home it would be past midnight and then I'd have to go back Monday afternoon......I just want to be guaranteed that I have tickets! Maybe I'll wear a tshirt on sunday that says 'Need GA's for tomorrow!' :lol:

sami0201 said:

well, I can because I'm missing school anyway because I'm gonna be in the GA line all day Sunday and by the time I got home it would be past midnight and then I'd have to go back Monday afternoon......I just want to be guaranteed that I have tickets! Maybe I'll wear a tshirt on sunday that says 'Need GA's for tomorrow!' :lol:

asking around worked for a lot of people in the GA line in TO :yes: I hope it works out for you! :heart:

FlyYourKite said:
Woha it just hit me that the next tour is going to be in 2009. That is a HELL of a long way away. :lol: Wow I'll be old then. :wink:

Don't say that!! :madspit: It's gonna be sooner!!! actually, they just won't stop touring :wink:

but that will actually be good because I'll be able to meet up with everyone and go myself!! That's the only reason I can't get GA's, because I'd have to buy 2 because I'm not allowed to go alone :angry:

Back

Hey Sami :hug: ETS Tours or Gold Coast tickets are your best bet - probably ETS.

FlyYourKite said:
Is Chicago your last shows VP or do you have tickets for more?

Good luck trying to get the tickets Sami :hug:

I can't wait to see the group pictures of you girls! :happy:

I have one more show for sure after Chicago, and that's Buffalo on Dec 10th (or is it the 9th?). But I'm going to try REALLY hard to get to Boston on Dec 4th/5th. :hyper:

Which e-mail should I send something to? :wink:

Back
Top Bottom