Pleban Girls Party - Getting hot and bothered in a mine

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:wave: hi to anyone out there.

Yet another lazy day for me. Have planned a lot for my holidays but haven't really acheived that much yet. Oh well, still 2 weeks left:yippie:

Hmm, while I'm waiting I may check out that RHMT video. . . . . just to make sure it's still there:wink:

plenty of what:eyebrow:

I get to go back to work just in time to set up for Boxing Day sales:madspit:

I am super good, holidays agree with me. hmm, if only I could win billions of dollars and never work again. :happy: or somehow convince the man to get a high paying job.

Sounds like you are very busy with all your phones and being on call:mad:

getting plenty of :drool: :wink: :evil: you know ...

work is pretty fucking awful to be honest at the moment and i cant wait untill the end of the year, its getting to the 21'st of dec alive that worries me .

at least the stress has motivated me to take up exercise again have been running tonight you should come with me !

the only time I run is when I'm out of chocolate and coles is about to close.:lmao: I'll be in the car next to you yelling "keep going, it's not much further now" with the air-con on and sipping a thickshake.

Working sucks. Sometimes think I need different job but they'd all suck the same after a while. Oh well, long service in 5 years, I think I can hang on that long:yes:

The sale stuff hasn't been revealed to us yet:mad: but I should find out when I get back....

:lmao: you know i can see you driving beside me doing that ! as long as you had some loud u2 on the stereo . i think with jobs you have to find what you love, and i love what im doing and im dam good at it , but there is alot of pressure, but i can cope, i had a chat with myself and

I CAN DO ANYTHING .

I am woman, hear me roar:lol:

drinkies huh? I haven't touched a drop in ages, possibly a couple of years:reject: killer hangovers are a huge bummer. Tomorrow night may be the night though. For once we both have a night together where neither has to work the next day:eyebrow:

I made an eggy/zucchini thing. Kinda nice but it was a bit soggy in the middle. I've cooked 2 nights in a row!!! so that's me done for the week

ohhhh you should be in for a good one tomorrow night then you lucky thing , or he will eat, sit in front of the computer, drink too much and pass out. leaving you pissed off and frustrated. or is that me ?

when i cook i try to make enough for 2 nights so i dont have to cook all the freakin time, but then they all whinge. i should make them forage in the compost heap. i can live on chocolate .

forage:giggle:

he'll probably have a warcraft "date" and forget all about it. At least if he passed out I'd be left to my own devices, get the job done in 5mins and then have the rest of the night to myself:shifty:

gaaaah, I can't resist sweaty Bono either:drool:

yeah i thought edge looked really hoboesque unfortunately, and when he is comming around the corner he looks like a killer ..
:yikes: sorry edge girls ( i love the man but this vid doesnt do him justice)

almost nipple at 2.47

Good morning!! okay it's morning for me. Are you going to post a pic of your new haircut, GG?

and I never heard what happened last week... the day you were going to "relive over and over".

Back
Top Bottom