Pleban Girls' Party - Fast or slow, we know how to get there...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:shifty:

*blush*

dress1.jpg

(quote this and die) :wink:
(it's so coming down in like 2 mins)
PS...apparently my scanners dusty......

Here i am Bri! You look like someone who should be able to do what they like, when they like rite girls? What a stunning dress!!

I read the cap....:combust:

Anyways, here's the date(note: might be a bit long!)

I got there about 10 minutes early-and he was there too! He looked great-his slightly long hair mussed up, slightly unbuttoned royal blue shirt,blue jeans :drool:. He was so easy to talk to. We share alot of the same interests, with music, movies, sports, etc. And he likes U2! He knows they're my favorite band, but I'm not sure how much he knows it is. He was very funny and sweet.My friends kept calling and asking "Ohmigod how's it going?" and eventually I just had to shut off the phone. We ordered pizza and split a tiramasu at the end of the meal. After dessert, he insisted on paying. I'm of the opinion that you split the bill, but he insisted, saying he invited me and he would pay. So he walks me to my car, and leans in to kiss me on the cheek, like a perfect gentleman. I wasn't feeling very ladylike, so I tilted my head ever so slightly so his lips landed on mine. He didn't pull away. And it was raining a little bit. So cliche, but so wonderful too. :happy:

Bri-the dress looks great! :up:

I saw Hitchikers and pretty much loved it&i'm a long time fan!

greeneyedgirl said:
Hi Weldy.

Mr GG wants to go see Hitchhiker, is anything else better on?

You may or may not like Hitchhikers...too much British humor...so if you don't want to see it...try pleading with Mr.GG to try a different movie...like House of Wax (so you can cheer when Paris Hilton die) or Kindom of Hevean....just to make an suggesgtion

greeneyedgirl said:
Oh DG that sounds wonderful, a real gentleman.
How did you meet him, at school?

No, I met him yesterday at the supermarket when I was grocery shopping for my mother. He looks almost exactly like The Edge circa 1980's except his hair is more of a light brown and he's slightly shorter. 2 hours later, I ran back there and talked to him and he asked me for my number! This morning we talked and he invited me out. :D

I'm so :happy:

daygloeyes2 said:
I read the cap....:combust:

Anyways, here's the date(note: might be a bit long!)

I got there about 10 minutes early-and he was there too! He looked great-his slightly long hair mussed up, slightly unbuttoned royal blue shirt,blue jeans :drool:. He was so easy to talk to. We share alot of the same interests, with music, movies, sports, etc. And he likes U2! He knows they're my favorite band, but I'm not sure how much he knows it is. He was very funny and sweet.My friends kept calling and asking "Ohmigod how's it going?" and eventually I just had to shut off the phone. We ordered pizza and split a tiramasu at the end of the meal. After dessert, he insisted on paying. I'm of the opinion that you split the bill, but he insisted, saying he invited me and he would pay. So he walks me to my car, and leans in to kiss me on the cheek, like a perfect gentleman. I wasn't feeling very ladylike, so I tilted my head ever so slightly so his lips landed on mine. He didn't pull away. And it was raining a little bit. So cliche, but so wonderful too. :happy:

Bri-the dress looks great! :up:

:hyper::hyper:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom