Pleban Girls Party every body's working for the weekend...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi anybody who's here!

I've been out to fetch my lunch, which ended up being kind of icky. If you're gonna offer up grape leaves, do them right, I say!!!

:mad:

Bono Mot said:
Hi anybody who's here!

I've been out to fetch my lunch, which ended up being kind of icky. If you're gonna offer up grape leaves, do them right, I say!!!

:mad:
Grape leaves :drool:

Hey Mot! :wave:

Hey RBfan!

I'm having difficulties at work here...I HATE Access! It's driving me insane!!!

And now I've got these awful stuffed grape leaves to eat...won't be going back there! ha, I *knew* I should have went for Indian food... :drool:

Friday the 13th today...bad luck with restaurants, I guess. D'oh!

Bono Mot said:
Hey RBfan!

I'm having difficulties at work here...I HATE Access! It's driving me insane!!!

And now I've got these awful stuffed grape leaves to eat...won't be going back there! ha, I *knew* I should have went for Indian food... :drool:

Friday the 13th today...bad luck with restaurants, I guess. D'oh!
Oh yeah, it is the 13th. :der:

I love grape leaves, but it is very easy to screw them up!

call me Frankie :wink:

RegularBonoFan said:

:uhoh:

No, I think it's for the best. Just shut everything down and try again later!

:giggle: That sounds like my Magic Eight Ball! "try again later"

Bono Mot said:

:uhoh:

No, I think it's for the best. Just shut everything down and try again later!

:giggle: That sounds like my Magic Eight Ball! "try again later"
Sounds good! :up:
my computers at work are 5 years old and most of them have been on 24/7 for those five years.

Imagine how FUN that is.

Frankie, these grape leaves are awful! They're very chewy! Ugh! I've made them before and mine turned out great...I wonder what the problem is here? Bad year for grape leaves? :hmm:

Heya molly!

*don't get grape leaves on Friday the 13th*

Just sayin....

:wink:

Bono Mot said:
Frankie, these grape leaves are awful! They're very chewy! Ugh! I've made them before and mine turned out great...I wonder what the problem is here? Bad year for grape leaves? :hmm:
:hmm: Yanno, some of the ones i've had recently have been gross... :barf: Could be.

If you have a Trader Joe's grocery store nearby, they're always good there! *snap* That's where I should have gone.

duh

Bono Mot said:
If you have a Trader Joe's grocery store nearby, they're always good there! *snap* That's where I should have gone.

duh
Nah, this is Utah. we don't have anything good. we JUST got an IKEA like a month ago. I might hit up my Greek neighbor for some.

OMG, Frankie, that reminds me of one of my fave movies, "Raising Arizona" when Nic Cage says, after his dream, "It mighta been Utah."

:lol:

I'm sorry you don't have a good Greek restaurant. :( We have a few here, I just chose badly today! Always trying to give the new ones a try.

:lmao:

You know, I look at the bands that are popular with kids today, and it makes me love U2 even more.
Clearest evidence: My Chemical Romance. I see gerard Way and chant to myself: Bono, Lardence, Sparky, Edge until i remember that good music does exist and not all frontmen are complete spastics.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom