Pleban Girls Party - directing our attention 'Down Under'

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
OMG :hyper:

I just found out our record store has a special offer; The Saints single (2 track, live and studio) AND the vinyl for only 5 euros!!!

*WANTS*

:drool: I'm gonna check if they still have it tomorrow!

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:
I'm doing ok Brittany :D

I'm sticking with the video on YouTube Galeon :drool:

That's good!:) The video :rockon: LOVE it. So, I finally had time to watch Slane last night...:combust: :drool: that was the most frickin' amazing thing....wow, do I wish I could've been there....

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:
I'm doing ok Brittany :D

I'm sticking with the video on YouTube Galeon :drool:

I wanna rip the one from U2.com, since it's better quality... :shifty: but yea, I need a membership for that, and my partner in crime isn't online atm...

:love: but the vid is pretty cool tho... :drool: Boom! Cha!

bonoishot said:
Awww the pic of Sadie yawning. Too adorable. :cute::heart:

HI everyone. Will be in and out. Still working on the myspace page. :)

:ohmy: updating Myspace? I'll have to peruse that later....:sexywink: my Myspace is quite U2-licious. :lol: I'll be in and out too because I have some other stuff I have to work on:huh:

U2isthebest.... Slane...

:shifty:

bonojumpslanexm6.gif

is all I'm sayin'! :wink:

Galeongirl said:

I wanna rip the one from U2.com, since it's better quality... :shifty: but yea, I need a membership for that, and my partner in crime isn't online atm...

:love: but the vid is pretty cool tho... :drool: Boom! Cha!

I heard it was condensed or something :shrug:

Plus I don't want to pay for a membership after what happened last year :no:

That's ok Jem...take your time :wink:

:hug: Weldy :hug: GG :hug: Jem

I'm doing good Jem. Just being bored as usual. :lol: I swear I feel like all I do is watch tv and clean the house lately. But I can't complain it could be bad. :laugh:

Men can suck. :madwife: I'm rather jaded today though, cuz I got a phone call yesterday and a chat with my guy on IM. After three weeks it was nice to have a real conversation with him. :heart:

Russty Cat said:
:hug: Weldy :hug: GG :hug: Jem

I'm doing good Jem. Just being bored as usual. :lol: I swear I feel like all I do is watch tv and clean the house lately. But I can't complain it could be bad. :laugh:

Men can suck. :madwife: I'm rather jaded today though, cuz I got a phone call yesterday and a chat with my guy on IM. After three weeks it was nice to have a real conversation with him. :heart:

ah I know what it's like to be bored... Am so too :wink:

Good to hear things are going more positive for you now :)

I'll definetly let you guys know when we get there. It looks like we might be staying with my parents for a few weeks. But nothing is for sure yet.

:hug: Bri its good to see you too. :heart: I'm not sure when B is going to come back. He is still working on getting us a new house. Hopefully on Monday we will know more. We are waiting to hear from a lender so we can put a bid on a house.

Russty Cat said:
I'll definetly let you guys know when we get there. It looks like we might be staying with my parents for a few weeks. But nothing is for sure yet.

:hug: Bri its good to see you too. :heart: I'm not sure when B is going to come back. He is still working on getting us a new house. Hopefully on Monday we will know more. We are waiting to hear from a lender so we can put a bid on a house.

That's awesome! I hope you're able to get a great house and get settled ASAP!:wink:

Back
Top Bottom