Pleban Girls Party - directing our attention 'Down Under'

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bonoishot said:
Damn myspace. Been debating wether to change my background for hours now. Think im gonna try a new one. hope it worls out. :drool:

Fireworks keep going off here. :drool:

I hope i get to go to the fireworks display tommorow night.

Its Guy Fawkes night tommorow for those that don't know. ;)

Fireworks?:hyper: Not fair:grumpy: Why does that damn ocean have to separate us? :sad: I LOVE your background. Tweety has my heart forever. LOL. It's fun to change though too...I do all the time. LOL. If you need any help just let me know...I messed mine up severely the first few times....you haven't had a Myspace for long have you?:eyebrow: If you have, then ignore me. LOL

Tweety, Tigger, Road Runner and Jerry ( Out of tom and Jerry are prob my fave cartoons. ) The :love: i have for those cartoons.

I know what to do with my layout just having trupble locating the pic i want to use as the back ground. My pc has lost it. So am checking zootopia as i found it on there. This could be a long search. :crack:

Thanks for the offer of help though. :)

Ok i give up on doing anything further to myspace tonight. Its being too slow. :angry:

Night Brit if your still here. :hug:

All my PPG'ers across the pond. Sorry i missed you. :scream::clings: You will prob all turn up soon but i have to go get some sleep now. Hope to see some of you tommorow.

:kiss::heart:

bonoishot said:
Ok i give up on doing anything further to myspace tonight. Its being too slow. :angry:

Night Brit if your still here. :hug:

All my PPG'ers across the pond. Sorry i missed you. :scream::clings: You will prob all turn up soon but i have to go get some sleep now. Hope to see some of you tommorow.

:kiss::heart:

Goodnight Jem!! Have a good night's sleep! I'll talk to you later!:hug:

redhotswami said:
Brit!!! :clings like static: I was having a bad day, but my team just won a very painful game, so I'm better :)

How are you??? :hug:

Like static?:flirt: :ohmy: Yuck, bad days:grumpy: What is this team in question? I'm doing quite well...still coming down off the high of my first Slane viewing last nite...:combust:

Back
Top Bottom