Pleban Girls Party - Desperately Seeking Bono

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
U2Bono408.jpg

:wave: How're my girls tonight?

Did you hear my good news? I'm going to Chicago! :hyper:

I don't know what's more disturbing - the fact that the guys next to me were just listening to a song that starts out "I want to :censored: a dog in the :censored: ", or the fact they were singing along.. fortunately the song only went about 4 lines then they changed it..

Drea said:
I don't know what's more disturbing - the fact that the guys next to me were just listening to a song that starts out "I want to :censored: a dog in the :censored: ", or the fact they were singing along.. fortunately the song only went about 4 lines then they changed it..

:ohmy: :no: :tsk: :slant: :help:

Drea said:

I love that song. :reject:

Blink 182. :heart:

:lmao:

I'm trying to look up the GO schedule, but it's messed up right now :( It does stop at Terminal 1 though :)

***Actually, it only goes to Terminal 2, but there are free shuttles between terminals... Looks like there's a bus every half hour on the :10s and :40s, takes about 45 mins to get to Yorkdale. That's just one option for you guys though :) (There's always cabs, but that'd be :censored: expensive!)

Last edited:
Obviously no one appreciates my love of Blink's novelty songs, except Sarah, who is sitting here singing them all. *sniff* :wink:

Fine then, I have to go to the store, anyway. Later, everyone. :wave:

VintagePunk said:
Obviously no one appreciates my love of Blink's novelty songs, except Sarah, who is sitting here singing them all. *sniff* :wink:

Fine then, I have to go to the store, anyway. Later, everyone. :wave:

I think I know like 2 Blink 182 songs :reject:

Drea said:
I'm trying to look up the GO schedule, but it's messed up right now :( It does stop at Terminal 1 though :)

***Actually, it only goes to Terminal 2, but there are free shuttles between terminals... Looks like there's a bus every half hour on the :10s and :40s, takes about 45 mins to get to Yorkdale. That's just one option for you guys though :) (There's always cabs, but that'd be :censored: expensive!)

Thanks for looking this up Drea :hug: whats a Go though :scratch:

is t hat the bus or a train?

bonoishot said:

Thanks for looking this up Drea :hug: whats a Go though :scratch:

is t hat the bus or a train?

It's a bus and train service - alas, from the airport it's bus only. Big comfy seat buses though :)

Here's the link I was looking at - http://www.gotransit.com

What you want to look at is the Brampton local, eastbound to York Mills :)

Sad_Girl said:

I think I know like 2 Blink 182 songs :reject:

Okay, not really going, yet..
I love them. They're right up there with Green Day for me.

In their earlier days, they'd generally throw a completely goofy and vile song on each CD... hidden tracks. Dog Song, Grandpa Song, Happy Holidays You Bastard...

Mark and Tom are seriously 12. Sooo juvenile, yet so damned funny. I'd love to hang out with them. :)

Off to the store for reals, y'all....back later. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom