Pleban Girls Party - Desperately Seeking Bono

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
CeeCee said:

There's a picture, I'm sue SG has it and I know Drea does, of the European cover taht doesn't have the dangly bits crossed out. Adam is hung like a stallion. *swoons* Though you'd need a bit of a warm up prior to the main event.... *hopes taht won't get her in trouble*

See what Adam's dangly bits do to me?

I know it would! :drool: They'd have to make reprints! You wouldn't be able to make enough of them!

I'm sure it's probably their wallpaper on their comp :lol:

:giggle:

I wonder what it would take to have Edge take a picture stark naked. :hmm: A nudey pic for a weeks vacation to the rocky mountains to look at actual owl droppings instead of just on TV. How does that sound Edge? :lol:

HI and Bye DG :hug:

HI Mucca and Cindy :hug:

Sorry I got a bit behind Mr. Cat was telling me goodnight. He actually wanted a hug. :eek: :giggle:

They are so damn cute it makes me swoon. hehe I love the outtake dvds even though sometimes you can't hear. They are just so goofy and sweet in most of them.

Mucca said:

Outakes DVD???? What is this?
Is that the name of it cause then I have some major hunting to do on U2 torrents :drool:

Russty sent me 4 R&H out takes DVDs when she sent me R&H and a tape of some U2 stuff from TV like the VH1 special. And a bootleg of a concert. the first DVD is apparently something like 5 and a half hours long and I'm kinda slowly skipping through it. I'm at a place now where they're going to the church in harlem to meet the choir doing ISHFWILF and at first it jsut shwos Edge and Larry in the back seat and Edge is playing his guitar and Larry's just kinda looking at something. Then Edge sticks his pick in his mouth and puts teh guitar on his lap and is talking to Larry with this pick in his mouth while he fiddles with the guitar

CeeCee said:

It's got U2 as Egyptologists. Well, Edge is the Egyptologist. Adam is in charge of the workers, Bono does all the little drawings of things in situ and takes pictures. And Larry's the linguist. I'm hoping to post the first chapter soon to the fan fic section.

That's a really cool idea! No one has ever really done anything like that on the fan fic threads. I'll be looking forward to reading it! :hyper::hyper:

I'm sure Larry doesn't like the fact that cats are worshipped in Egypt :giggle:

Russty Cat said:

Sorry I got a bit behind Mr. Cat was telling me goodnight. He actually wanted a hug. :eek: :giggle:

They are so damn cute it makes me swoon. hehe I love the outtake dvds even though sometimes you can't hear. They are just so goofy and sweet in most of them.

Don't be sorry! It's great to hear that he wanted a hug!!! :happy:

I've seen the stills for this, I've been wondering where it was from for the longest time.

CeeCee said:

Russty sent me 4 R&H out takes DVDs when she sent me R&H and a tape of some U2 stuff from TV like the VH1 special. And a bootleg of a concert. the first DVD is apparently something like 5 and a half hours long and I'm kinda slowly skipping through it. I'm at a place now where they're going to the church in harlem to meet the choir doing ISHFWILF and at first it jsut shwos Edge and Larry in the back seat and Edge is playing his guitar and Larry's just kinda looking at something. Then Edge sticks his pick in his mouth and puts teh guitar on his lap and is talking to Larry with this pick in his mouth while he fiddles with the guitar

5 and a half hours of drooling over U2.....that's the life :drool::drool:

That is so cute :cute:
Wish I could see this...:sigh:

Mucca said:

That's a really cool idea! No one has ever really done anything like that on the fan fic threads. I'll be looking forward to reading it! :hyper::hyper:

I'm sure Larry doesn't like the fact that cats are worshipped in Egypt :giggle:

Oh I stole this lovely bit of SG and Drea made up about cursed cat statues. SO I've got Adam and Bono saying it in the fic becuase it was too good to pass up. At which point Larry glares at them and says if they find a curesed mummy, he's sending it after them first.

I'll be sure to let everyone know when I get around to posting it. It took forever cause Larry is being obstant. Says he hates role playing. (My inner Larry, or iL as I call him). It took some persuading and going back to the begining to get him to cooperate.

Russty Cat said:

:hug: YAY for Mr. Cat hugs!

Yeah I couldn't hear what they were saying to each other. You can hear Larry talking and you know Edge is talking back cause his lips are moving but you can't hear what either are saying.

CeeCee said:

Oh I stole this lovely bit of SG and Drea made up about cursed cat statues. SO I've got Adam and Bono saying it in the fic becuase it was too good to pass up. At which point Larry glares at them and says if they find a curesed mummy, he's sending it after them first.

I'll be sure to let everyone know when I get around to posting it. It took forever cause Larry is being obstant. Says he hates role playing. (My inner Larry, or iL as I call him). It took some persuading and going back to the begining to get him to cooperate.

I can totally picture him saying that! :giggle:

:lol: Larry has always been the stubborn looking one.

Do you write alot during your spare time cindy?

Sad_Girl said:
e71c9a49.jpg

Sad_Girl said:

OMFG - How :combust: are these pictures???

6.gif
6.gif
6.gif
6.gif
6.gif
6.gif

Mucca said:

Don't be sorry! It's great to hear that he wanted a hug!!! :happy:

I've seen the stills for this, I've been wondering where it was from for the longest time.

We actually talked for about 3 hours. Alot was said, but in a nice way. No accusing each other of stuff. Just letting each other know what we need to make things work better. I've finally accepted that I'm to blame for alot of the problems and I'm going to try really hard to let him in my life more. And he has agreed to make more time for us to be together. Funniest part of the whole thing was he said that he didn't even know what to call me anymore. I told him Russty would be just fine. He said it will take a while, but he'll try. I thought it was very sweet that he is willing finally after 5 years to try to make me happy.

I know we didn't fix everything and its going to take a long time to iron everything out, but I have hope that he is willing to try to help with all of it. I told him I'm sure we will fuck it up again, but at least we are trying. :giggle: I honestly was a bit worried to that he would want to have sex and it was a real relief when he gave me a hug and kissed me on the cheek and left it at that. I felt like he really listened and respected how I was feeling and wasn't trying to push things. He is even going to help me clean the house in the morning. :dance:

I would be more then happy to send ya copies of the dvds. Or smuggle them in to Canada in September. :laugh:

Mucca said:

I can totally picture him saying that! :giggle:

:lol: Larry has always been the stubborn looking one.

Do you write alot during your spare time cindy?

No, not really. Writing has always been a casual thing for me. I tend to write in spurts. There was a period of several years where I was imply too burned out to write anything. I don't think I'm a terribly good writer, it jsut happens that I have this litle set of the Boys in my head. And I started writing this as a five minute excerise like they used to give me when I was in middle school English. And I said to myself 'What if they were archaeologists?' so I asked my inner Edge what he thought of it. And while he was thinking, my inner Bono chimed in that if I was sending Edge to the middle of nowhere, then the rest of them had better go too.

Depending on how far along I am in October, I might even consider printing it out and giving them a copy to read on the flight.

Russty Cat said:

We actually talked for about 3 hours. Alot was said, but in a nice way. No accusing each other of stuff. Just letting each other know what we need to make things work better. I've finally accepted that I'm to blame for alot of the problems and I'm going to try really hard to let him in my life more. And he has agreed to make more time for us to be together. Funniest part of the whole thing was he said that he didn't even know what to call me anymore. I told him Russty would be just fine. He said it will take a while, but he'll try. I thought it was very sweet that he is willing finally after 5 years to try to make me happy.

I know we didn't fix everything and its going to take a long time to iron everything out, but I have hope that he is willing to try to help with all of it. I told him I'm sure we will fuck it up again, but at least we are trying. :giggle: I honestly was a bit worried to that he would want to have sex and it was a real relief when he gave me a hug and kissed me on the cheek and left it at that. I felt like he really listened and respected how I was feeling and wasn't trying to push things. He is even going to help me clean the house in the morning. :dance:

I would be more then happy to send ya copies of the dvds. Or smuggle them in to Canada in September. :laugh:

I'm so glad things are starting to look up for you, Russ! :hug: That offer is always open. And in case you ever feel the urge (which may be stupid on my part but I feel like I should offer) I'll give you a tarot card reading if you ever want one.

Wild OMG!!! The first one is just :faint: I'm sorry but if I was married to that I would never get anything done when he was home! :giggle: :combust:

Russty Cat said:

That's great!! It's good to hear that you both are putting in the effort and really listening to each other. This is definately a really good start for you two. :)

Maybe you can mail it when I go to McGill :D I'll see how that goes and I'll ask you later. Thanks :hug:

CeeCee said:

I'm so glad things are starting to look up for you, Russ! :hug: That offer is always open. And in case you ever feel the urge (which may be stupid on my part but I feel like I should offer) I'll give you a tarot card reading if you ever want one.

:hug: I think we are still gonna have to get on the phone one day just to have a good girly talk. :giggle: A reading wouldn't hurt! :wink:

Mr. Cat is amazed that we actually had an adult conversation without anyone crying or yelling. He's decided that somewhere along the way we actually became adults and its damn scary. :giggle:

The funniest part of all though was we were out on the back deck talking and the girls where in their beds asleep when we went out there. When we came in Mr. Cat found Mini-cat passed out on our bed. So he went to pick her up to take her back to her bed and found a big mark on her arm. It seems that little Miss Mini-cat decided to give herself a tattoo with a sharpie marker!!! :lmao: So tomorrow when she goes to a birthday party she is going to have a nice big black tattoo that is on her hand as well as her whole arm!! When I saw it I was laughing so hard I about wet my pants. I'm gonna take a picture of it in the morning. :laugh:

CeeCee said:

No, not really. Writing has always been a casual thing for me. I tend to write in spurts. There was a period of several years where I was imply too burned out to write anything. I don't think I'm a terribly good writer, it jsut happens that I have this litle set of the Boys in my head. And I started writing this as a five minute excerise like they used to give me when I was in middle school English. And I said to myself 'What if they were archaeologists?' so I asked my inner Edge what he thought of it. And while he was thinking, my inner Bono chimed in that if I was sending Edge to the middle of nowhere, then the rest of them had better go too.

Depending on how far along I am in October, I might even consider printing it out and giving them a copy to read on the flight.

Very cool!

Ah, the boys and their tight bonds with each other. It's so enviable! :heart:

Russty Cat said:

:hug: I think we are still gonna have to get on the phone one day just to have a good girly talk. :giggle: A reading wouldn't hurt! :wink:

Mr. Cat is amazed that we actually had an adult conversation without anyone crying or yelling. He's decided that somewhere along the way we actually became adults and its damn scary. :giggle:

The funniest part of all though was we were out on the back deck talking and the girls where in their beds asleep when we went out there. When we came in Mr. Cat found Mini-cat passed out on our bed. So he went to pick her up to take her back to her bed and found a big mark on her arm. It seems that little Miss Mini-cat decided to give herself a tattoo with a sharpie marker!!! :lmao: So tomorrow when she goes to a birthday party she is going to have a nice big black tattoo that is on her hand as well as her whole arm!! When I saw it I was laughing so hard I about wet my pants. I'm gonna take a picture of it in the morning. :laugh:

Not a problem at all. :)

:giggle: Mini Cat taking after her mum all ready! At least it was with a marker! Is it any kind of discernable shape or is it just a black blob?

Mucca said:

That's great!! It's good to hear that you both are putting in the effort and really listening to each other. This is definately a really good start for you two. :)

Maybe you can mail it when I go to McGill :D I'll see how that goes and I'll ask you later. Thanks :hug:

That is a great idea! When you get there I can send you a whole welcoming package. :D Lots of fun stuff! I love sharing the U2 love.

Oh man I thought of you tonight when I was in Barnes and Nobles and they had a magazine called "The Edge"!!!! :lmao: I was so tempted to buy one! It was some sort of computer indie magazine.

Russty Cat said:

That is so cute :cute:

Mucca said:

Very cool!

Ah, the boys and their tight bonds with each other. It's so enviable! :heart:

Yes, my inner Boys are hours of amusement at times, when they're nto sleeping or out doing things independently. Mostly Edge sits on the sofa and drinks beer and watches Discovery Channel or Court TV or History Channel or whatever the latest documentary type thing is on. And Larry more often than not sits next to him chain smoking and drinking beer.

Russty Cat said:

That is a great idea! When you get there I can send you a whole welcoming package. :D Lots of fun stuff! I love sharing the U2 love.

Oh man I thought of you tonight when I was in Barnes and Nobles and they had a magazine called "The Edge"!!!! :lmao: I was so tempted to buy one! It was some sort of computer indie magazine.

that's a great idea! She cna give us her campus address and we'll write her leters and send her packages!

I hated that about going away to school. I didn't have anyone to wrtie to me and when the other girls were getting packages for holidaies, I didn't get anything. SO I never checked my mailbox unless I was expecting new textbooks or a paper from a teacher.

Russty Cat said:

That's going to be awesome! :hyper:

And the magazine had to be on computers too :lmao: I probably would've been really tempted to buy it too or at least gawk at it for half an hour even though Edge's face isn't even on it :lol:

CeeCee said:

Not a problem at all. :)

:giggle: Mini Cat taking after her mum all ready! At least it was with a marker! Is it any kind of discernable shape or is it just a black blob?

Its some sort of round circle on her hand and it looked like letters on her arm. Mr. Cat was laughing so hard when he saw and said she definetly takes after her mom. :laugh: I figure your only a kid once and eventually it will wear off. I'm not gonna make her scrub it off, unless she wants to. When she woke up when we were putting her in her bed we asked her what did she do to her arm and she said she didn't do it. :lol: I have a feeling that after Mr. Cat put her to bed, she got up and was goofing around in her room. He passed out on the couch while I was gone so she probably took the chance to have some fun. :love:

CeeCee said:

Yes, my inner Boys are hours of amusement at times, when they're nto sleeping or out doing things independently. Mostly Edge sits on the sofa and drinks beer and watches Discovery Channel or Court TV or History Channel or whatever the latest documentary type thing is on. And Larry more often than not sits next to him chain smoking and drinking beer.

Larry can put up with Edge for that long? Although I'm sure all the smoking and beer helps cope with Edge's nerdiness. :giggle:

And what would Adam be doing exactly? Entertaining you with his dangley parts? :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom