Pleban Girls Party - Better than live earth !

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
omg I could just scream..I had this HUGE post in Zooconfessionals and lost it when I posted it...I could really just kill this computer!!!

omg...I'm so stressed about that post I now have a headache...it was SO LONG and I just poured out into and now it's gone!

:wave:

Don't know how long I'll be on, the laptop may die on me. If it does, then I will probably just go to bed... :)

Hey Drea :wave:

Gosh, I'm so mad at myself (and my dad, but mostly myself) :madspit:

We decided some time ago that when we'd finished smoking all the cigarettes we had home, we'd all quit. I smoked my last one at 11 am today. Then I went to my sister to babysit her kids, and smoked three of her cigarettes, and when I got home, dad had bought two cartons and what am I doing now?:madwife:

I just can't stop when the others are at it :(

hmm..thats a tough on Jez. I cannot relate to this...I wish I could have more advise. Is there something else you can do while the others smoke? Like if they light up you chew gum or something?? Or maybe you can go outside or they can? I don't know..I wish I could help.

Aw, don't worry, Dis. The problem is more that, while I don't want to smoke anymore because of the bad things, I don't really want to give it up :huh:

I think I'm just making up excuses for myself. I'll start over tomorrow. At least now I know that there are cigarettes in the house. When I got home from my sister's today and saw the pack on the table, it was as if someone had punched me, so I just HAD to have one :lol:

JezSnape said:
Aw, don't worry, Dis. The problem is more that, while I don't want to smoke anymore because of the bad things, I don't really want to give it up :huh:

I think I'm just making up excuses for myself. I'll start over tomorrow. At least now I know that there are cigarettes in the house. When I got home from my sister's today and saw the pack on the table, it was as if someone had punched me, so I just HAD to have one :lol:

just quit NOW..throw that thing out then stay here and talk to us.

action-smiley-041.gif

Molly - I can't believe Casey and Jessica are getting hell again from impatient people on the waiting list :madwife: I mean come on people, the Yarn Harlot just got her invite earlier this week!! If THAT doesn't prove there's no favouritism in the invites nothing will :madspit:

:giggle: I got up to go the bathroom, and you guys were here making faces at me.

Are they getting crap again, Drea? That sucks! You're right, if they didn't push the Harlot to the top of the list then they aren't pushing anyone up. Why do people have to BE like that? ugh. I haven't been to Ravelry today, so I didn't know they were having new problems with that. :madspit:

I just checked the blog - I'm keeping an eye on the waiting list :wink: There's something like 15000 people on the list... I'm willing to bet given the update before that anywhere from 1/3-1/2 of those are from this week :ohmy:

Drea said:
I just checked the blog - I'm keeping an eye on the waiting list :wink: There's something like 15000 people on the list... I'm willing to bet given the update before that anywhere from 1/3-1/2 of those are from this week :ohmy:

that's amazing, isn't it? 15000? I so lucked into get an early-ish invite, because I haven't even been reading that many knitting blogs and such recently but one day I read about it and got my name on the waiting list, then forgot all about it until I got my invite.

It's really cool, I have all my WIPs, FOs and yarn stash up there, and all the knitting books in my library, and a looooong queue of projects I want to do someday.

love2bmama said:
hey Dis, I responded to your post in Zoo Conf. Let me know if/when/where you want to talk, ok? :hug:

ok:hug: I responded back. thanks:hug:

do you have a nickname? I feel dumb for not being here alot..I cannot keep anything straight.

Back
Top Bottom