Pleban Girls Party - another time, another thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i s'pose that's what happens when you're trying to shelve books and carry on an online conversation at the same time - not trying to make it easy for myself :wink:

andberlin said:
i'd love to do something extra - i dunnow masters? post grad stuff that's based around linguistics/literature...and then there's political science as well...i wish i could decide! :nerd : :eek:

I know! So much cool Stuff in the world, I want to know all of it... :shifty: :nerd:

Sad_Girl said:
Doing pretty good here, at least, Ali :wink :

and how are you?

Glad to hear it! And yay that you've been able to get some work done... :hug:

Drea said:
It got really quiet around here :uhoh :

I have to make some appearance of doing work... Unfortunately. :grumpy:
:wink:

Hey Dazz! :hug: Did you have a good birthday? :D

Indian food... :drool: Except I usually can't eat it cos it's too spicy for me... :reject:

Fiona... *jealous* :lol:

:hug:S

It was a pretty good day yesterday. I wrote it up in my B-D thread.......so you can take a peep there. ANd i have some nice plANS coming up. :happy: too!
I only have 18 mins left here.

Nice AV & Siggy SG!

I usually change my Avi once a year, so i guess I'll peruse the AVi s available.

then when i go Premium i'll make my own.:drool:

hope you all are doing well. I havem't looked at the back threaDS in about a week or so. :grumpy: :grumpy:

Hey Weldy :hug:

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn! :combust:
Oof.jpg

*pounces

I'm sure you are, Weldy. I remember how stressful things were when my parents were seriously ill. It's not an easy thing to go through, and you have my sympathy. :hug:

jobob said:
I'm sure you are, Weldy. I remember how stressful things were when my parents were seriously ill. It's not an easy thing to go through, and you have my sympathy. :hug:

Thanks again Jo....it's just hard to actually see my mom dying. I knew she was going to be the first to die.....but I kinda denied it cause she's such a stubborn woman and she's been on the ventilator twice before last year. Even with the health problems before all this mess started two and half years ago (She started this mess the day after Christmas in 2004 with a bad case of ammonia) :sigh:

My father was sick for years before he died (two years ago). My mother died suddenly of a heart attack (four years ago).

I couldn't tell you which is worse; they're both stressful on the people who are left behind.

Edit: Hi, Drea.

jobob said:
My father was sick for years before he died (two years ago). My mother died suddenly of a heart attack (four years ago).

I couldn't tell you which is worse; they're both stressful on the people who are left behind.

My mom has been sick for years and over the past two years....her lungs have been constantly been attack....even more so last year.

I now regret not being the child she wanted me to be........but since she has/had the BiPolar....I never knew what to think of her ideas about me (and I was irritated at her ideas most of the time). Yea I have some good moments with her....and I felt comfortable around her and is/was concerned about her health all/at the time....but I'm unsure if I truly loved her like I do with my dad. Yes I do love her....if I am concerned about her health and whatnot....but I'm unsure fully.

Back
Top Bottom