Pleban Girls Party - Adam brings out our Bass-ic Instinct

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
SG, here I was staying up for you, 'cause I caught a rumour that you're working on a new chapter :madspit:
But I can leave

:wink: I can't remember half of everyone here...:reject:

DG, I cannot picture your skin type with blonde hair! Do you like it??
SG:hug:

Oy, I am way to slow for you all:ohmy:

JezSnape said:
SG, here I was staying up for you, 'cause I caught a rumour that you're working on a new chapter :madspit:
But I can leave

:wink: I can't remember half of everyone here...:reject:

I'm only about half done, but I should have it finished within a few hours now ... may very well be an extended scene to go with this chapter, too :wink:

Sad_Girl said:

I'm only about half done, but I should have it finished within a few hours now ... may very well be an extended scene to go with this chapter, too :wink:

:drool:

Waits patient:hyper:

Carmelu2fan said:
DG, I cannot picture your skin type with blonde hair!

I'm such an idiot, 'cause I keep expecting everyone to look like their avatars :crazy: :lol:

Everytime I see certain pictures of the guys, I go "oh, look, it's Drea/Dis/Jem/Wild..."

JezSnape said:

I'm such an idiot, 'cause I keep expecting everyone to look like their avatars :crazy: :lol:

Everytime I see certain pictures of the guys, I go "oh, look, it's Drea/Dis/Jem/Wild..."

I do that too. :lol:

For awhile, my avatar was me. :wink:

daygloeyes2 said:
My ADD is getting to me. Look at my location. :lmao:

*mommy hands her the helmet*

:wink:

Carmel, I usually have brown hair. Kinda long and I wear it in a pony tail most of the time (tomboy). But Mr GG wanted me to get it highlighted, so..........:huh:

Back
Top Bottom