Pleban Girls Party - Adam brings out our Bass-ic Instinct

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
~BrightestStar~ said:
As in their both laying on one half of the couch, and their heads are meeting in the middle?
Seems to make sense to me. :)

Right! Ok, good :lol: It was such a cute image in my head, and I could NOT seem to describe it right :banghead: thats the one I ended up going with *phew! :)

VintagePunk said:
SG, the part I'm not really getting is heads leaning back, noses could touch. I can't picture how their heads would be positioned, if that helps.

they'd be upside down to everyone else :p

:lmao:

I may have to edit :hmm:

Sad_Girl said:

they'd be upside down to everyone else :p

I may have to edit :hmm:

:reject:

It's probably just me being dense. :lmao:

But when I try to picture it, moving your head back would mean that your face is moving away from something, not toward something, so I don't know how that would make noses touch. Am I even making sense? :lol:

I just sent your links, btw. :)

Got the links, thanks :hug:

and no, it isn't the most natural way to move, I cant picture them actually doing it, it was just an attempt to describe their position. I knew it felt wrond somehow, thats why I asked :wink:

:lmao: I just got a Yahoo birthday reminder for Sarah's birthday.

That cracks me up every year when I get one. She signed up for it when she was like 10, as though there were some fear that her birthday would come and go, and I'd be oblivious, and completely forget. :lmao:

VintagePunk said:

:reject:

It's probably just me being dense. :lmao:

But when I try to picture it, moving your head back would mean that your face is moving away from something, not toward something, so I don't know how that would make noses touch. Am I even making sense? :lol:

I just sent your links, btw. :)

:lol:

Imagine if you were laying on a couch, on your back, with you head hanging over the side, and someone else was doing the same thing on a couch right across from yours.
Your noses would be pointing at eachother, or almost touching.

Although, while laying flat on a couch, I do imagine it would be very hard to actually get ones head back far enough for this to be possible.

~BrightestStar~ said:

Imagine if you were laying on a couch, on your back, with you head hanging over the side, and someone else was doing the same thing on a couch right across from yours.

Although, while laying flat on a couch, I do imagine it would be very hard to actually get ones head back far enough for this to be possible.

So they're on two different couches?? I didn't get that. :reject:

Wild!! :hug: How are you this morning?

~BrightestStar~ said:

:yikes: that sounds painfull!

VintagePunk said:

So they're on two different couches?? I didn't get that. :reject:

:lmao: No, they're not. And I edited :wink:

Edge didn’t see them first, but actually heard them. He stepped around Larry to see Adam and Holly laying on the couch, head to head, each of their legs hanging over the arm at the opposite ends. Their blonde hair was intermingled, and the tops of their heads touched one another.

~BrightestStar~ said:

No, I was just trying to explain how thier noses could touch in that general position.

But when I thought about it, you were right, while laying flat on a couch, you'd prob need to break your neck to acheive the position. :yikes: :lol:

Wild! :hug:
How are you hun?

:lol: No you wouldn't! you'd have to be pretty flexible, but not inhumanly so. There would just be some back arching involved :shifty: what? have I thought about this too much? :wink:

I have a picture which would help illustrate, but it's somewhat obscene and I would get banned for posting it :wink:

Last edited:
Hi girls & TRE :wave:

I'm now on my diet :yikes:

One thing the consellor said is that once you start fat burning(Day 4) you can get really vivid dreams :shifty:

She had a intense affair with Shane of Westlife :yuck:

It carried on for ages like episodes of a soap :lol:

I will go to ed thinking of Bono every night :sexywink:

Sad_Girl said:

:lol: No you wouldn't! you'd have to be pretty flexible, but not inhumanly so. There would just be some back arching involved :shifty: what? have I thought about this too much? :wink

I have a picture which would help illustrate, but it's somewhat obscene and I would get banned for posting it :wink

So then my question is, why do you have this picture? :ohmy:

And I don't know about you, but I don't imagine laying on the couch doing a backbride is a great way to relax. :tongue:

:laugh:

Gnight SG :hug: :heart:
Sweet dreams. And yay new chapter! :hyper:

Okay, Sarah had one birthday request this year. I have to recite this scene to her on the phone.

She's a very strange child. :cute: :love:

Cut to Lorelai tiptoeing into Rory's room. It's the middle of the night.)

LORELAI: Happy birthday. little girl.

(Rory wakes up and moves over. Lorelai gets into bed with her.)

RORY: Hey.

LORELAI: I can't believe how fast you're growing up.

RORY: Really? Feels slow.

LORELAI: Trust me, it's fast. What do you think of your life so far?

RORY: I think it's pretty good.

LORELAI: Any complaints?

RORY: I'd like that whole humidity thing to go away.

LORELAI: All right. I'll work on that.

RORY: So do I look older?

LORELA: Oh, yeah. You walk into Denny's before 5, you've got yourself a discount.

RORY: Good deal.

LORELAI: So you know what I think?

RORY: What?

LORELAI: I think you're a great, cool kid, and the best friend a girl could have.

RORY: Right back at ya.

LORELAI: And it's so hard to believe that at exactly this time many moons ago, I was lying in exactly the same position --

RORY: Oh, boy. Here we go.

LORELAI: Only I had a huge, fat stomach and big fat ankles and I was swearing like a sailor --

RORY: On leave.

LORELAI: On leave -- right! And there I was --

RORY: In labor.

LORELAI: And while some have called it the most meaningful experience of your life, to me it was something more akin to doing the splits on a crate of dynamite.

RORY: I wonder if the Waltons ever did this.

LORELAI: And I was screaming and swearing and being surrounded as I was by a hundred prominent doctors, I just assumed there was an actual use for the cup of ice chips they gave me.

RORY: There wasn't.

LORELAI: But pelting the nurses sure was fun.

RORY: I love you, Mom.

LORELAI: Shh. I'm getting to the part where he sees your head. So there I was...

(Fade out.)

Back
Top Bottom