Pleban Girls Party: A Party in Bono's Shirt and you are invited

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd love GA's but my husband was like

1. You're only 5ft you won't see anything
2. You might be pregnant by then
3. If your not well you've got a seat to sit in
4. I can go and get a beer without losing you.

Suppose his right as i had GA's last time and couldn't see anything:sad:

WildHoney said:
Oh you girls are in for an amazing experience. I would describe it to you but i don't know words taht do them justice..Once you've seen them you'll know what i mean

I'm seeing them 4 times this tour and done 8 for the elevation tour....

I seen them 14 times so far the first time in 1992...

If I could go back into ay era and see any band, it would be U2 on the Zoo TV tour...and keep in mind, I'm a historical music lover...but I'd rather see that tour than the Stones, the Beatles...

WildHoney said:
Oh you girls are in for an amazing experience. I would describe it to you but i don't know words taht do them justice..Once you've seen them you'll know what i mean

I'm seeing them 4 times this tour and done 8 for the elevation tour....

I seen them 14 times so far the first time in 1992...

14 times is a pretty good number. I would have loved to have seem them during the Popmart tour...but I became a fan shortly after that tour ended.

ZooTV would have been my second choice.

Yea...I have seen them twice during the Elevation tour (Mother's Day and October 16th of 2001).

I'm small also...so I don't think GA would have worked for me either.

VintagePunk said:

If I could go back into ay era and see any band, it would be U2 on the Zoo TV tour...and keep in mind, I'm a historical music lover...but I'd rather see that tour than the Stones, the Beatles...

Zoo TV tour was awesome but i must admit i preferd Elevation as it was more about getting close to fans rather that putting on a show.. I'd rather look at Bono than tv screens or giant lemons...

Don't get me wrong i loved those tours but it better to just see 4 guys and thier instruments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom