Pleban Girls KARAOKE party!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
WildHoney said:

PARTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
It has to be Dublin :drool:

I didn't come on either asI had really bad stomach cramps too :ohmy:

Damn womens problems. I've had a random friend this month then the real one appeared. back to the docs for me. :happy:::|

Will probably get put on the pill.

DUBLIN. :combust:

bonoishot said:

Damn womens problems. I've had a random friend this month then the real one appeared. back to the docs for me. :happy:::|

There are some better ways of administering the hormones now, you may not have to go with the pill. there is a patch and an injection available that are supposed to work well

bonoishot said:

When I got way too skinny a couple years ago, I started getting mine every 2 weeks which is :coocoo: because it's supposed to stop when you get too thin. It's still not regular that often..sometimes it's 5 weeks, sometimes it's 3. :banghead:

I wish I had more time to keep up on the sims stuff for here, I've just been ridiculously busy and when I do get to play most of the stuff I do is simple maintanance stuff, making them eat, sleep, go to class, etc...

Wild and Mac are the first couple that have graduated that I've played with - I'm still trying to get several of the sims to finish uni

bonoishot said:

Thanks. :kiss:

VP sorry for all the PM's. :yikes: Just had to reply to them all. :lmao:

You wouldn't have had to reply to them if I hadn't sent you like 5,000 of them in the first place. :uhoh: :reject: :kiss:

I'm doing pretty well thanks Brit, one of the better days I've had in a while. :) How about you?

VintagePunk said:

You wouldn't have had to reply to them if I hadn't sent you like 5,000 of them in the first place. :uhoh: :reject: :kiss:

I'm doing pretty well thanks Brit, one of the better days I've had in a while. :) How about you?

I'm good. Other than the normal family problems.:sad: Have you been not well lately?:(

VintagePunk said:

We just need a plan to draw in the others. :hmm :

How about a travelling ticket?

:shifty:

londontix-1.jpg

:lmao:

Or Dr McDreamy? :shifty:

patrick_dempsey_dyslexia.jpg

Or some Bono/Adam love.

Bonoadwall.jpg

U2isthebest said:

I'm good. Other than the normal family problems.:sad: Have you been not well lately?:(

Just really busy and crazy and stressful, to downright worrisome. Got about 86 things going on at the moment that run the gamut. :lol:

My mom had her surgery yesterday and that went well, thank goodness. Now we just have to wait for the test results at the end of the month.

Sad_Girl said:
I wish I had more time to keep up on the sims stuff for here, I've just been ridiculously busy and when I do get to play most of the stuff I do is simple maintanance stuff, making them eat, sleep, go to class, etc...

Wild and Mac are the first couple that have graduated that I've played with - I'm still trying to get several of the sims to finish uni

We love any SIMS SG. :drool::love::hug:

Back
Top Bottom