Pleban Girls/Boys party - the plight of the Plebans

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That answering machine thing, I'm such a dork. I did that to my cousin, had to call her three times because her machine kept cutting me off...last time i said that it reminded me of Swingers, and I felt like I was trying to ask her out. She told me her b/f heard it later and asked wtf I was talking about, and why I mentioned swinging. :lmao:

VintagePunk said:
That answering machine thing, I'm such a dork. I did that to my cousin, had to call her three times because her machine kept cutting me off...last time i said that it reminded me of Swingers, and I felt like I was trying to ask her out. She told me her b/f heard it later and asked wtf I was talking about, and why I mentioned swinging. :lmao:

:lmao:

Since their kid is 12 now I hope I never have to babysit for the real-life swingers I know again. :yikes:

VintagePunk said:

I LOVE the scene when he calls that girl's answering machine like 10 times!! And the pizza delivery guy. "Is he clean??"

:lmao:

My stepmother, of all people, recommended Wedding Crashers to me. My 70-year-old stepmother. Who hardly ever goes to the movies. Just happened to see it because she was Up North, got bored, went to the movies with her sister, saw it, and thought it was funny. She told me she liked how the men got their comeuppance in the end. (She would have liked that.)

yeah, that scene is priceless! :wink:

painfull actually to watch cos you're constantly going... "No... don't do it... don't, you fool!!! ugh!"

ZOO VIDEOS :cool:

The Fly
Even Better Than The Real Thing
Mysterious Ways
One
Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses?
Numb
Lemon
Stay (faraway, so close!)

:drool:

Back
Top Bottom