Pleban girls (and guys) Party - decisions, decisions...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sami, I would never have guessed that was your comment :sexywink::lol:

Drea :yes: :giggle: I love simAdam :D

(btw - for those of you who don't realize it, the song is Burning down the house, as performed by Toby Rand :drool: )

Hi Thora :hug: how are you?

I'm so sad that Storm is gone!! :sad: I love WYWH (my favourite Floyd song), and it was so sweet to see her and Jason get teary eyed. :love: I teared up a bit too! Other than that I'm doing pretty good.

Sad_Girl said:
DG :hug:

I'm sorry you have to go through this mess with your school :sad: but you're strong and fiesty, I know you'll get through it :yes: :heart: I'll be saying a prayer that it goes well for you, too

I totally agree with you SG :yes:

DG , i have every faith you'll prove those :censored: wrong. you have my intelligence in your little finger than i have in the whole of me :yes:

:wave:

Hi everyone. Damn, I'm never here anymore :( Things are just really, really stressful now.

I just popped in to ask y'all to keep my sister in your mind today, she just went to the hospital, and they think she may have suffered from a stroke :sad:

We haven't gotten any more news yet, but we will a bit later, hopefully.

Take care everyone :hug:

:shifty: anybody here??

prolly not :shrug:

first day back at school... it wasn't so bad yet... had two classes, four hours off, then another class >< That EACH thursday!
went home to watch a movie with a guy I know :whistle:

teachers... I have a really cool chemistry teacher... he's as nuts as can be, but he's cool! Teaching us how to make fireworks, all kinds of exploding stuff... :lol:

but there's one teacher I sadly have never had..... he's a music teacher, and he's really sweet(and hot! :shifty: he's a guitarist ) and he's a great teacher... at least I can spend time with him on music events at school :D he always seems to be happy...

Babydoll said:

what's wrong with your msn?

:shifty:

*the* guy tries to contact me again... we're both in technical staff of our school (sorta roadies) and I'm vice chairman of it... he ain't anything in it... and now HE sends US an email that our next meeting is then and then... wtf?

Gg i got the link from that member.
i'm downloading Chicago DVD now.

its limited to one person accesing at a time, so
after i'm done, i'll give you the details and you can download Slane or whatever whilst i upload Chicago to SF, if you want.

:)

I'm fine, thank you.
Just had a heck of a day.
Woke up at 6:45 AM and got home at 5:pM...but luckily I didn't have much homework for tomorrow.

It's fine to call me Simon if you feel like you don't want to copy/paste my screenname everytime. ;).

Back
Top Bottom