Pleban Girls (and Boy) Party - Hopelessly devoted to U2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
susanp6 said:
DIS!!!! :heart: i have to go shortly :sad: Do you like Sex&the city?

Susan!:hug:

I don't live in the city...so I like Sex & the country...:shifty::lmao:

:wink: kidding....yeah, I kinda do...even though every person on that show bugs the crap outta me:angry:

sami0201 said:
:lmao: Dis

I just got a Beautiful Day promo t shirt on ebay :love:

sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet:drool: :drool: :drool:

does it have Bman on it...anything with bman on that you can put on your body is ok with me:up::drool:

Oh well, i'm off to make my chilli&chips and then i'm going to have a double bill of Rome&Lost -yipee!!! :wink:

Dis - you'll prob be gone when i come back so nite&hope you had a good day! :hug:

:wave:

Dismantled said:

sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet:drool: :drool: :drool:

does it have Bman on it...anything with bman on that you can put on your body is ok with me:up::drool:

no :sad: :angry: It just says U2 Beautiful Day 8th October and it has a little symbol thing :lol:

but I have 2 shirts from the JT tour with Bono on them so it's all good :drool:

susanp6 said:
Oh well, i'm off to make my chilli&chips and then i'm going to have a double bill of Rome&Lost -yipee!!! :wink:

Dis - you'll prob be gone when i come back so nite&hope you had a good day! :hug:

:wave:

Have a good evening susan:hug::wave:
OMG! Lost is on tonight!...but its a repeat here:angry::sad:

Bye susan:hug:

sami0201 said:
OMG!!!! :lmao : :cute : :cute :

e3733797.jpg

b980e97a.jpg

f70e6db9.jpg

awww :cute::cute::heart:

theyre so cute

:lmao: the t shirts, larrys face in the last pic :cute::giggle:

sami0201 said:

it is?! it was a repeat last week :angry:

I don't even really watch it :shh:

but The O.C. is finally new tomorrow!! :hyper: :drool:

it is!!:hyper: omg omg omg....but I don't watch the O.C.:angry:

:wink:

:lmao: yeah lost is on repeat for some damn reason:angry: hopefully not tonight:drool:

sami0201 said:

I know!! :cute: notice how Larry rolled up the sleeves :lmao: :heart:

Dis...I think my prescription is Amoxil? :scratch: :lol: :drool:
and Sudafed and Tylenol :drool:

:wink:

ooooh oooh I'll trade you one Amoxil for one St. Johnswort...and a Sudafed for TWO generic sinus meds:hyper:

:lmao:

daygloeyes2 said:
Anyone here? :sad :

I got an e-mail from Jem. She gave me her phone #'s. I'm considering calling her. :shifty : I just need to find out what the international rates are and if overseas calls are covered in my minutes. Also, should my mother check my numbers on my bill next month, how I'm going to explain a call from England. :lmao :

I can't wait to meet her and Wild! :hyper:

Hun you should :hyper: you can ring me quick enough to ask if i can call you back, i'll do that! i'd just need your number to put on my phone networks international friends and family package, will be cheaper to call you then! wouldnt let you stay on on your phone bill, wouldnt want you to get in trouble over the phone bill :hug:

im kinda normal, ask the TO and Chi girls

cant wait to meet you either

bonoishot said:

Hun you should :hyper: you can ring me quick enough to ask if i can call you back, i'll do that! i'd just need your number to put on my phone networks international friends and family package, will be cheaper to call you then! wouldnt let you stay on on your phone bill, wouldnt want you to get in trouble over the phone bill :hug:

im kinda normal, ask the TO and Chi girls

cant wait to meet you either

awww:hug: thats cool*warm fuzzies :cute:

susanp6 said:
Hi Jem! :hug : I haven't got Rolling stone yet : ( how about you?

NO :angry: its still not in shops here, i nearly jumped someone in WHSmith on sunday like, tell me when the new issue of rolling stone comes out, they were like :crazy: :uhoh: :lol:

they have to ring the wholesalers who they get the stock off so im goin into my papershop in the morning and asking there

MUST

HAVE

ROLLING

STONE

:drool: :drool: :combust:

sami0201 said:

Jem at least you're going to Boston!! :hyper:
did the airlines change your flight?

i know, boston :drool: :drool: :hyper:

i wanted to see you though :( i just wanna see all my girls :hug:

NO THEY DIDNT :angry::sad: so if we cant find a cheap flight, Wilds going by herself , i cant afford too mcuh! i shouldnt be doing this as it is, but its so near in date and area :|

bonoishot said:

i know, boston :drool: :drool: :hyper:

i wanted to see you though :( i just wanna see all my girls :hug:

NO THEY DIDNT :angry::sad: so if we cant find a cheap flight, Wilds going by herself , i cant afford too mcuh! i shouldnt be doing this as it is, but its so near in date and area :|

I know, I wanted to see you too!! I didn't get to meet anyone :sad:

:madspit: to the airline

Back
Top Bottom