Pleban Girl Party - We're there for each other!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Mia - I had pureed tomatoes, and I added some alfredo sauce and spices. Then I had some leftover stir-fry (veggies and chicken) so I added that to the sauce. Pretty easy stuff.

I do make a lot of pasta sauces, and often make them more elaborate than that, but I just threw in all these things, and I think it's gonna work.

U2Girl416 said:
I'm doing fine...just tired. heading to bed in just a moment.went to the gym tonight. 3rd time this week. hard to get started again, ya know? but I have no choice

It will start becoming easier for you really soon :hug: Just remember that you have a lot of RED shirts counting on you,lol,jk

beckham-david-photo-david-beckham-6.jpg

:drool:

Hi Shannon :wave: thanks! I'm proud of him :)

Hi Diana :wave:

Diana you just reminded me! Mom bought me a pair of these sexy edun jeans for Christmas...but I'm 2 sizes too big for it. But she said she did it on purpose, because she knows I'm trying to get back in shape. So she told me to hang them up on the wall that is the entrance to my kitchen. So everytime I go in there, the jeans remind me of my goal. Maybe doing something like that can help you through it?

Mmm... my dinner is fabulous! :drool: Sorry to all those who I'm making hungry. :lol:

The best thing about watching hockey (which I'm doing at the moment) is that my team comes onto the ice to "Streets" when they're at home - I love it! :love:

redhotswami said:
Diana you just reminded me! Mom bought me a pair of these sexy edun jeans for Christmas...but I'm 2 sizes too big for it. But she said she did it on purpose, because she knows I'm trying to get back in shape. So she told me to hang them up on the wall that is the entrance to my kitchen. So everytime I go in there, the jeans remind me of my goal. Maybe doing something like that can help you through it?

well the thing that pisses me off is that at the end of 2002, I was on my way to looking the best I've been in a while. and then I just stopped....and I gained all the weight back and then some. and now I have a year to take off as much as I can. I am dreading shopping for my wedding dress right now. but I know I have to start off slow and not look past today. Every time I wanted to get off the machines tonight, I looked down at my ring and I said no way, I have to keep moving.

Back
Top Bottom