Pleban Girl Party - We're there for each other!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ThoraSEB said:
Mmm... my dinner is fabulous! :drool: Sorry to all those who I'm making hungry. :lol:

The best thing about watching hockey (which I'm doing at the moment) is that my team comes onto the ice to "Streets" when they're at home - I love it! :love:

OMG no way!!! That makes them the best team ever!!!!! No wonder you love them.

U2Girl416 said:

well the thing that pisses me off is that at the end of 2002, I was on my way to looking the best I've been in a while. and then I just stopped....and I gained all the weight back and then some. and now I have a year to take off as much as I can. I am dreading shopping for my wedding dress right now. but I know I have to start off slow and not look past today. Every time I wanted to get off the machines tonight, I looked down at my ring and I said no way, I have to keep moving.

your ring is the perfect motivation!!! i'm very proud of you :)

i was in the best shape of my life in 2000. i could run 2 miles in 18 minutes, could do pushups til my arms fell off, and situps nonstop. all in one setting too. :sigh:

redhotswami said:

OMG no way!!! That makes them the best team ever!!!!! No wonder you love them.

They're awesome! :yes: Plus, we've been winning a lot lately, which makes Thora a happy woman. :D

Okay, I'm gonna go eat the rest of my dinner now. I'll be back later, hopefully. Nice to see you all! :hug:

redhotswami said:

your ring is the perfect motivation!!! i'm very proud of you :)

i was in the best shape of my life in 2000. i could run 2 miles in 18 minutes, could do pushups til my arms fell off, and situps nonstop. all in one setting too. :sigh:

Thank you Mia :hug: I'm hoping to make myself proud too! the best part is that my fiance Ken, hasn't made me feel bad. He's been very supportive. but I still have to do the work, despite how he feels about me. I have to be happy when I look in the mirror. I relate Mia...I was SO close to being where I wanted and I stopped. and now I'm like oh crap.

U2Girl416 said:

thank you. I need all the support I can get. I don't want to give up this time. :hug: :hug:

You are very welcome :). Know exactly what you are going through. I lost a lot of weight back in 1999 and than about a year later I put it all back on again. But like Mia said buying clothes in smaller sizes is a great motivation! As with your wedding dress it will make you stay on track once you find the one that you truly love :)

My support is always here for you! :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

redhotswami said:
see ya later thora! :hug:

good luck diana, keep it up, you're doing awesome! :hug:

and if ya want some tips, just ask Shannon, she has been stickin to her goals too, and has certainly come a long way :sexywink:

Awwwwwww thank you! :hug: Im surrounded by wonderful supporters such as yourself :kiss:

U2Girl416 said:
alright I'm really going now. thanks for the support, I'll keep that in the back of my head while I'm sweating my booty off :) have a good night...Mia, Shannon, Weldy, Britt

:wave: :hug:

I missed you?:sad: Have a good night! I didn't know you were getting married!:love: Congratulations, and I know you'll do well with all of your weight loss goals! I'll talk to you soon!:hug:

U2isthebest said:

Is someone happy to see me?:shocked: SHANNON!!!!!!!!!! :combust: I've missed you so much! How have you been dear?:hug:

Currently Listening: "How To Save A Life"/The Fray

Why of course I am! :sexywink: Have missed you so much also :hug:

Ive been fine thanks just keeping busy. How have you been? :). Long time no see :(

Back
Top Bottom