Pleban Girl Party: We have major love for our Bono!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
greeneyedgirl said:
Well, Go Susan, Get you some Bono!!!

Mr GG just saw the Sims update. He says that is indeed my real ass :mad: but my boobs got smaller in the bikini for some reason so he doesn't like that picture. I find it rather odd that he didn't seem to care that I was cooking for Edge since I don't cook for him, or that I was doing it in the bikini :eyebrow:

:giggle: The butt is actually my fault... Sim GG is the only one in the house who can cook, so I make her do it all the time, when the others are hungry... so she eats more than the others... I need to put her on the treadmill :reject: She didn't have the big caboose when I made her :wink:

Sad_Girl said:

:giggle: The butt is actually my fault... Sim GG is the only one in the house who can cook, so I make her do it all the time, when the others are hungry... so she eats more than the others... I need to put her on the treadmill :reject: She didn't have the big caboose when I made her :wink:

OMG In just looked! I didn't notice before!
:lmao:!!!!!

YES! LIVE HD!!!! :yes: :evil: :tongue: :censored:

The camera zoomed in on his crotch area during LAPOE when he does that hot banging on his drum&i could see it clear as day!!!!!

:drool: :ohmy: :faint: :combust: That's become one of my fav parts of the show&it drives me absolutely WILD!!!!!! Damn SEXY it is!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom