Pleban Girl Party: In Honor of Wild's and VP's 10,000th Posts

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Weldy! Thats a cool site! :hug:

Fly would you be interested in seeing V, my tattoo artist. I have a pic of her. I could post it for a minute and then take it down. I know she won't mind me sharing with you guys, but I don't want to leave it out there.

FlyYourKite said:
I'm back and confused as hell :| :lol:

Great Sim updates SG! :D

And is anyone a Harry Potter fan??? :hyper: :hyper: I just saw the teaser for the Goblet of Fire and man alive am I excited.

:heart: Harry Potter. I'm in my :coughcough: forties :coughcough: and l absolutely love the Potter series. I'm starting to get excited about buying Half-Blood Prince on Saturday.

and I hope everyone's wrong about Dumbledore being the one who dies in Half-Blood Prince. Harry needs Dumbledore.

Russty Cat said:

Fly would you be interested in seeing V, my tattoo artist. I have a pic of her. I could post it for a minute and then take it down. I know she won't mind me sharing with you guys, but I don't want to leave it out there.

Sure! Tattoo artists are always awesome looking :lol: :up:

Russty Cat said:

I'm also a memeber of that site...LizzieLij21 is my username.

I could never stop loving you Bri!!!!! :love: :heart: :D :hug:

But you will answer my email soon won't you? Did you see what i said earlier that i trust you're putting lots of loving care into it? :sexywink:

So did you read my Billy Boyd story Bri? Do you like him?

Sad_Girl said:
My nephews are both excited about the new Harry Potter book (I bet Adam is, too. He's a big fan)

Adam as an HP fan - this presents some interesting visuals of him on Vertigo 1, stretched out over three seats and reading... :wink: (and such nice visuals they are too... :drool: )

Drea said:

Adam as an HP fan - this presents some interesting visuals of him on Vertigo 1, stretched out over three seats and reading... :wink: (and such nice visuals they are too... :drool: )

I've never seen the video :madspit: I hate not having cable/satelitte :mad:

Here's the HP quote, though:

"It's the latest one-the big fat one-and it's taking me ages to read.
It's just perfect for reading at the end of the night in some godforsaken hotel somewhere -
two or three pages and you're fast asleep.
I brought all of the Harry Potter books with me because I know
I can lose the ability to read when I'm touring.
I just found they were great to actually pick up instead
of flicking on the TV at two o'clock in the morining."
-Adam on reading Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

susanp6 said:
I could never stop loving you Bri!!!!! :love: :heart: :D :hug:

But you will answer my email soon won't you? Did you see what i said earlier that i trust you're putting lots of loving care into it? :sexywink:

So did you read my Billy Boyd story Bri? Do you like him?

:hug:

I will.....really!
:lol:
I'm sorry, I'm usually not this bad!
It will come! Promise! :hug:

I did! He sounds very cool, but I must admit, I'm not quite sure who he is.

I don't know where VP is.....She's been gone awhile. I assume she went to sleep. Cause she wasn't feeling well.

I think I might be allergic to red wine too.:drunk:

I'm a sewing, crocheting wannabe.:rolleyes:

Russty, I like your guitar tatoo. My husband plays guitar.

Bye bye V. hehe

Here she is. I'll leave her up for a few then take her down. That just sounds wrong for some reason! :wink:

When she was doing work on me yesterday our friend came in and asked had it been busy she said "Yeah I had to beat off alot of customers." Our friend said "Oh really!" She laughed and said "Damn I always put my foot in it, don't I!" It took me a minute to realize what she had said. :laugh:

Last edited:
Elessarian said:
In Order of the Phoenix Harry dreams that he sees Ron and Hermione wearing crowns....could their future child be the Half Blood Prince? :hmm:

:wink:

:hmm: Interesting theory Eless! :laugh:

I can't wait...:drool: but is it true this one is like the size of PoA?? If so, I'll be slightly disappointed. Only because there needs to be thousands of pages of goodness.

I must not have been paying attention to some posts Russty! Who's she? Your tatooist i'd guess? Wouldn't like all those myself! Just a small one if any!

daygloeyes2 said:
E! :hug: Glad to see you weren't blown away :wink:

I cannot wait for the book to come out :drool:

Hey DG :hug:

I was typing a goodbye to you last night when the power blew. :mad: It was pretty scary for a few minutes, my apt. was pitch black and I'm alone, but I got over it. :wink:

It was sunny today.

She seems very cool Russty :up:

Ok, I'm gonna post away in case Photosuckit shuts off at 11:30 :madspit:

U2Bono416.jpg

U2Bono385.jpg

U2Bono225.jpg

FlyYourKite said:

:hmm: Interesting theory Eless! :laugh:

I can't wait...:drool: but is it true this one is like the size of PoA?? If so, I'll be slightly disappointed. Only because there needs to be thousands of pages of goodness.

Definitely!! I even bought a bigger purse b/c I knew I'd be carrying it around with me. :wink:

I gotta find out what's going on with Sirius!!!! :( :hyper:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom