Pleban Girl Party: I want U2 for Christmas!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
WildHoney said:

:lmao:

I've done that too :lol:

Although i did ask he's permission first :shifty:

maybe I'll ask permission:hmm:

probably not a good idea...I'd get way too excited and mr. dis might get mad:lmao:

~BrightestStar~ said:

:lmao
Nah.......what could possibly be wrong with making sexual innuendos about my dad?
Oh right, the fact were making sexual innuendos about my dad! :yikes

:lmao
What's worse is it's not you, it's we! :lol

:( :hug:
I HATE when it gets dry in out house, It's awful.
And that is one badass humidifier! my lordy!

Come check our canadian tires :flirt:

There's a giant neon sign flashing, and I do believe it's pointing out the road to hell. :uhoh: :lmao: Your poor dad. If he only knew, he wouldn't let you within 10 miles of me. :lol:

Wild, I really do hope you're better soon. :(

Russty, I was going to do it tonight, but then all of you showed up, and so I can't leave now!! :lol:

Jem, I think it's basically the same thing, except we have floor vents, and I don't think ours have anything to do with water?? I don't know. We've already established that I'm not an expert. :lol:

Dismantled said:

OMG!:shocked lmao: that is like my worst nightmaresilent: I am always afraid that will happen:reject: and it happend to you:eek:hmy

thats great he can laugh at it though:heart: mr. cat:heart:

It was like in the movies time sort of slowed down and things got really quiet and I was prepared to get the verbal beating of my life and then he just started cracking up. :lmao: Gotta love a man who is so secure in who he is that nothing fazes him. :heart: I'm sure there will be revenge later on though for it. :lol:

The next morning he did say something jokingly like "Whose your daddy?" And I started to say something and real quick he said "If you say Bono your gonna get it!" :lmao: Awww good times. :giggle:

Russty Cat said:

It was like in the movies time sort of slowed down and things got really quiet and I was prepared to get the verbal beating of my life and then he just started cracking up. :lmao: Gotta love a man who is so secure in who he is that nothing fazes him. :heart: I'm sure there will be revenge later on though for it. :lol:

The next morning he did say something jokingly like "Whose your daddy?" And I started to say something and real quick he said "If you say Bono your gonna get it!" :lmao: Awww good times. :giggle:

:lmao: Mr. Cat sounds wonderful:heart::heart:

~BrightestStar~ said:

We have those over here too....many of the older schools have them.
The idea is similar, you heat water and push it throughout the house, and the furnace simply heats the air itself and pushes it roung the house.

YOu really ARE an expert!! :love: :drool:

My clone is SO smart!!

~BrightestStar~ said:

We have those over here too....many of the older schools have them.
The idea is similar, you heat water and push it throughout the house, and the furnace simply heats the air itself and pushes it roung the house.

Thanks for clearing that up Bri:love:

hope im not the only Brit who didnt understand what a furnace was :reject:

I bet Bono has some mighty fine tasting champange :combust:

i volunteer to find out :shifty::drool:

Sad_Girl said:
My mom is torturing me :scream:

There's cheesecake in the house and she won't let me eat any! :scream: :sad:

I'm so abused :sigh:

I can come distract her while you steal the cake! :hyper: :drool: I want some!

WildHoney said:

I think we all dream about that, Bono spraying us :shifty:

When he was doing that water bottle thing in Chicago, my back was to him cause I was watching Edge on the catwalk. I felt something on my back, and Sarah leaned over to me and said "Bono made us wet!" (Innuendo intended).

I have the best kid. :cute: :lmao:

Dismantled said:

Dear Santa...I'd like to :silent Bono

enjoy the milk and cookies:happy

:wink

gota go girls:wave

:lmao: Talk about giving Santa nightmares! :lol:

See ya later Dis :hug: :heart:

I'd love a taste of Edges Champagne. :shifty: :drool: :wink:

VintagePunk said:

When he was doing that water bottle thing in Chicago, my back was to him cause I was watching Edge on the catwalk. I felt something on my back, and Sarah leaned over to me and said "Bono made us wet!" (Innuendo intended).

And that is why we love Sarah! :heart: :cute: :lol:

Dismantled said:

you are just like the Maytag repair man:love:!!!!!!!!

:heart:

Glad I can impress :flirt:

Btw, VP.the dehumidifier has a dial on it, near the large air tube that connects to the furnacne (you can set to low, med or high).otherwise it says you can adjust the humiostat. The heck that is. :lol:

Bono :drool:

Girls, gotta go for a bit!
I shall return!
Luv y'all. Happy Holiays
:hug: :heart:

Sad_Girl said:
Russty you're on! Cheesecake for everyone!

Yummy! I love cheesecake! :drool:

I'm so worried that my brother and sister in law are gonna screw up Christmas by forgetting desert. Do you think its okay to buy some back up desert just in case? The one time we asked them to bring stuff before they forgot! ARGH! And you have to have some sort of desert on Christmas after you eat all the other ton of food! :drool:

VintagePunk said:

I'm soooo proud of her :love::heart:

Back
Top Bottom