Pleban Girl Party - Drooling over our boys!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey Jem :hug:

I'm dead tired. :lol: I stayed on here too long last night, and then I had a full day of classes. :yawn: The good news is that I'm off tomorrow, so I can stay on long tonight (I hope) :happy:

So you're gonna meet your dad? Last I heard he was in Greece (or something) so that was a while ago :reject:

Yay at a day off Jez. :hyper: The weekend can't come fast enough for me. Yes my Dad is in Greece ( at his 2nd home with his wife. :mad: ) Yeah i have issues with him. :lol:

Thanks Sami. Its scary. Im sure you gals will get the low down on it afterwards. Though im only gonna send details by PM with those im comfortable sharing it with.

Im gonna listen to WITS when my speaker batteries are recharged. :hyper:

Sami, aside from being tired, I'm mostly just stressed :lol:

There's a rumour going that some people have gotten their result on the essay we turned in a couple of weeks ago, but I haven't heard anything :crazy: I'm hoping it's because I passed, and that the ones who's gotten theirs back are the ones who need to add to theirs :D

I don't even know where my professor is :scream: :sad:

No, but we're meeting in our study group on Tuesday, with our professor, so I'm hoping she'll give them back then. If I've passed the essay, that means I passed the course, and that'll give me ten points. When I have fifteen point, I can start getting my student loan money again! :happy:

:whistle:

My fav bit :combust:

Oh I know I hurt you and I made you cry
Did everything but murder you and I
But love left a window in the skies
And to love I rhapsodize
Oh can't you see what love has done
(to every broken heart)
Oh can't you see what love has done
(for every heart that cries)
love left a window in the skies
and to love I rhapsodize
Oh can't you see

Hi again, Wild :hug: clone:love: :hug:

Just popping in to say good night, though, since I just promised mum I'd send the kids off to school tomorrow :banghead:

Night :hug:

Back
Top Bottom