Pleban Girl Party - Drooling over our boys!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bri - I'm SO excited myself. I don't think I've ever walked away from an election this happy since I've started voting.

FB - Thanks! Though I take no credit for it. Mike (Canadiens1160) made it.

redhotswami said:
Bri - I'm SO excited myself. I don't think I've ever walked away from an election this happy since I've started voting.

FB - Thanks! Though I take no credit for it. Mike (Canadiens1160) made it.

He looks like he is actually saying that:lmao:

VintagePunk said:

Awww :hug: He must have some problems with his inprisonment, but wanting to be a good father speaks volumes. You should be proud for both of them! :)

Thank you so much :hug: I really believe she is what kept him going all of that time. So happy that they were able to establish and maintain their father/daughter relationship through it all. Will have to scan a picture soon of them together :).

I really am sorry about the bad deal that Sara received with her father. She has a pretty incredible mom though :hug: :)

redhotswami said:
Dazz - what's the new news about Allen??? I've been locked in a cave all day :reject:

hey sounds like you had a :madspit: show to deal with.

All 3 networks & AP have called the race for Jim Web 10:00 PM
wherein at 7:45pm [while i was in the Library on FYM] u2dem had just said on that station X had just called it for Web.

01-oz6.jpg

Okay here they are...

This is his creepy stage. I don't know why he chose scary clown ghost things. I screamed when I first saw it completed. I think this was my first warning about how the show was going to turn out.
IMG_0760.jpg

And this is him, me, and my boss. It was hard to keep my mouth shut and smile when I was that close to him :lol: His drenched shirt is pretty much equivalent to how wet he left our stage.
IMG_0761.jpg

BonosBaby12 said:

Thank you so much :hug: I really believe she is what kept him going all of that time. So happy that they were able to establish and maintain their father/daughter relationship through it all. Will have to scan a picture soon of them together :).

I really am sorry about the bad deal that Sara received with her father. She has a pretty incredible mom though :hug: :)

That's so sweet of you to say. :hug: I just always tried to be honest with her, spend time with her, and relate to her on whichever maturity level she was capable of. Althouth I'd like to take all the credit (hehe), she just always was a very mature, rational, and very easy kid to raise. :heart:

redhotswami said:
Shannon - :lmao: to the ego comment. That's spot on!!!

SG - Thanks!!! And you never know, he is touring w/ his new cd, so he might be in your neck of the woods someday! And be sure to take loads of pictures of the ass=kicking :drool:

Thanks had a lot of inspiration behind that comment :lmao:

Oooooh I would pay big money to see that ass kicking :hyper:

Speaking of which I just noticed the time I better get going :lol:

FB - :lol: it sure does, doesn't it? It is perfect!

Dazz - YAY!!!! I'm so happy to hear it! REALLY looking forward to the changes that will come forth. My biggest issue was raising the minimum wage. I know SO MANY people who will be effected by that. I hope he does it soon.

SG - your pictures are SO MUCH better than mine! :drool:

VintagePunk said:

That's so sweet of you to say. :hug: I just always tried to be honest with her, spend time with her, and relate to her on whichever maturity level she was capable of. Althouth I'd like to take all the credit (hehe), she just always was a very mature, rational, and very easy kid to raise. :heart:

Mean every word of it :hug: :). My mom was the one who raised me and my siblings since there issues with my dad though he's in the picture. Greatly admire her for all of her hardwork and sacrifice.

Your daughter is a very special one :)

Ok time for Cinderella to sign off before Prince Charming becomes not so charming :giggle:

Have a great night everyone really had a lot of fun! :). Try to behave ladies :hug:

Mia make sure you get some much needed sleep :hug: I will be seeing you in my dreams later :flirt:

redhotswami said:

:lol: don't worry! I got a creepy vibe too!!! Those clowns. :ohmy: And WHY did one of them have to be in a cage???? :lol: he sure has interesting taste.

It isn't the first pic....I was like this "Ho Hum...clowns :yawn:"

It's the pic with you and him that is creepy.

Sarah still looks nice in that gown VP....I'm glad she is had a good education and I'm hopeful she will contiune it :D :hug:

Back
Top Bottom