Pleban Girl/Guy Party: Let's Celebrate with a Birthday Bash Weekend!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The 'rents dragged me shopping today - I have some new clothes, a new pair of running shoes, some household stuff and groceries :giggle: Believe me, I know I'm somewhat spoiled... but Mom refuses to take no for an answer when she's in a shopping mood, God knows I've tried often enough :wink:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

I...was looking for mascara...but the store cost 7-10 dollars for something I can get for cheaper at Target!

I have no idea what that is but.....:rockon:

Zoo radio wont work for me :sad:

Hey Weldy, where is your big speech?

I'm too tired to catch up :reject:

Hi Drea :wave: :hug: :)

Sorry guys, writing angry-yet-polite email to real estate agent... You remember yesterday when he surprised me in the shower? Well, when the 'rents and I got home from the first part of the shopping trip, there was an agent there THAT I HADN'T BEEN TOLD ABOUT. Nothing. Nada. The kicker? He mentioned he'd received confirmation and the lockbox combination from the listing agent's office FRIDAY FUCKING NIGHT AND THEY NEVER CALLED ME :mad: :mad: :rant:

That fucking :censored: :censored: :censored: is getting an email to the address on the For Sale sign as he doesn't SEEM TO BOTHER ANSWERING THE ONE ON HIS BUSINESS CARD.

The email:

Mr Lee,

Twice in the last 24 hours there have been showings of the house where I HAVE
NOT BEEN NOTIFIED
and I am rather upset about this. This is not the first time
this has happened - the first week of showings there were at least 2 occasions where
an agent came and I had not been notified, as well as the probably 80% no-show
rate in the first week and a half of showings (that I asked you about in an email I sent
to the address you gave on your business card and to which I did not receive a
reply).

One of those "Surprise" showings was the one of yours on Friday at noon. The only
showing I had been notified about was from 12:30-1:30, and I did hear those people
downstairs around 1:15pm. Today (Saturday) an agent was at the house when my
parents and I arrived home from shopping, and he mentioned that he had been given
confirmation *and* the lockbox combination on Friday night from your office - I
received NO NOTICE from your office whatsoever about showings!

I would also like to request that you remind your office that I'm supposed to receive
more than 1.5-4 hours' warning of a showing. It's quite frustrating to have a day
planned and then have to change those plans because there is suddenly a showing
going on - even more frustrating in the case where I only had an hour and a half of
warning, as the people then DID NOT SHOW UP AT ALL.

On a better note, please thank the lady from your office who calls to notify me about
the showings - she is always polite and thorough, letting me know not only dates and
times, but what office the agent is from as well. I appreciate that quite a bit :)

(my name)

Weldy - I can't remember if I applauded last night's speech, but if I didn't, I'm doing it now *G* :applaud: Cindy and I as a tag team could be dangerous to peoples' sanity (or maybe we already are! :lol: )

WildHoney said:
Drea that's very polite

I'd have been more graphic with my language:lol:

That's why I did my ranting in here first :lmao: Besides, I got some of it out this afternoon too after the people left - I certainly couldn't be mad at the agent, he was nice and the two ladies (looked like a mother and daughter) both apologized for inconviencing me (I'd mentioned to the agent that they hadn't told me there was a showing today when I got out of the car.) I actually said words worse than bloody hell in front of my mother! :lol: (Dad I'll say "shit" in front of, Mom "damn" and "bloody hell"... I think "fucking" slipped out today after "son of a bitch" :lol: )

WildHoney said:
HI BG

Have you gone out to celebrate your exam results yet?

:yes:

I had a drink with my my friends on thursday :drunk:

and I went out with my parents for a meal last night :yes:

plus, my dad came back from Ireland so we celebrated the "family" thing too :hyper:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

:huh: I guess i might have...but I don't know...I had so many people to thank that I just simply forgot (I know lame....really lame)

But you understand that I liked you too...and I thought your speech was MUCH BETTER!

It's ok...

I was just wondering how you mentioned everyone else :lol:

:hug:

Back
Top Bottom