Pleban Girl/Guy Party: Let's Celebrate with a Birthday Bash Weekend!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:
I told GG I'd make my Bono PB account public for her ... if you guys want to see if there's anything in there you want, feel free. :D

http://photobucket.com/albums/y43/Sparkys_girl/Bono/

and I think you girls are all priceless :flirt:

Thanks!! :hug:

So does that mean you'd spend your entire ziplock bag on me? :flirt:

I was hoping for a currency that was actually worth something. :lol:

WildHoney said:

Ok a room at the onyx and the chance of sleeping with me :flirt:

in the same room .....:eyebrow:

That'd do it. :wink:

I might even consider going without a ticket.

Sure, I say that now, then when you guys leave for the show, I'd be bawling my eyes out. :wink:

VintagePunk said:

That'd do it. :wink:

I might even consider going without a ticket.

Sure, I say that now, then when you guys leave for the show, I'd be bawling my eyes out. :wink:

or one of them would be tied up in the bathtub bawling her eyes out and you'd be going to the show with her ticket :wink:

I told Bri that my location makes it sound like Toronto is hell. :lol:

Then we got talking, and decided that if there were a portal to hell, we could probably find it at Ikea. :shh:

WildHoney said:
Who's gonna seduce him them... DG does he prefer older woman??

If not, Jem or VP will get the job....

:hmm: I thought he preferred younger...but I found out he's not actually interested in the 15 year old like I thought he was. He's just stringing her along and pretending to be interested so she'll buy tickets to his band's big concert next month. Which I guess isn't nice, but it's better than him winding up in jail. :lol:

I'm plotting how to help PLEBAns seduce my brother. This is wrong on so many levels. :lmao:

WildHoney said:
Who's gonna seduce him them... DG does he prefer older woman??

If not, Jem or VP will get the job....

I think you may have to bring Sami up from Florida , or Bring BG over with you ... :wink:

** Just read DG's post ^ Thats a relief, DG :yes:

It looks like Dashboard Confessional and The Thrills are opening up for U2 in September. Never heard of The Thrills, but Dashboard Confessional is :yuck:.

*crosses fingers for The Killers or Arcade Fire in December*

daygloeyes2 said:
It looks like Dashboard Confessional and The Thrills are opening up for U2 in September. Never heard of The Thrills, but Dashboard Confessional is :yuck:.

DC has had a couple of good songs. They aren't great but they're not KOL :shrug:

daygloeyes2 said:

OMG!!! OMG!!!! I love Dashboard Confessional!!!!!

Where???

Did I just admit to liking emo? :reject:

daygloeyes2 said:

AtU2.com is saying that it's rumored that either The Thrills or My Chemical Romance may open for U2 soon...so Dashboard Confessionals is a new one to me.

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

AtU2.com is saying that it's rumored that either The Thrills or My Chemical Romance may open for U2 soon...so Dashboard Confessionals is a new one to me.

Oh Hell no! :no: Not My Chemical Romance! :banghead: I don't think I can survive another MCR concert. They opened for Greenday :yuck: I barely made it through them even knowing Greenday was gonna kick ass when they finally took the stage

Back
Top Bottom