Pleban Girl/Guy Party - Building a large U2 shrine!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
jobob said:
Oh, sami, you've forgotten the coolest part of going to Dartmouth: You too could own and wear a t-shirt like Meredith Grey's. :wink:

Don't think I didn't think about Meredith. :lmao: :wink: I can get that shirt anyway, but it's bad luck to get clothes and such from a school you are applying to!

jobob said:

The Michigan Renaissance Festival. near Mt. Holly, between Flint and Pontiac. I was there yesterday with a couple of friends.

I went a few years ago and have wanted to go back every year since :love: Did you enjoy it?

I like the renaissance festival. I hadn't been there in a few years myself. The performers and the costumed characters are my favorite parts.

jobob said:

Okay, eh. :wink:

I just couldn't figure that out, since it's Monday at 10 (eastern) and Rockstar's usually on Tuesdays and Wednesdays here ...

Yup. One of our stations airs the reality episode, so we get Rock Star from Mon - Wed. :D

*watches everyone North and South of her border run to their television sets to watch Rockstar*

No one's going to stay and party? :(

No one who's Canadian, anyway ... :(

Oh, yeah, House! An excellent show I somehow almost never watch! :lol: < at self

I heard the radio ad for the season premiere -- it didn't sound good for Dr. House at the end of last season's cliffhanger ...

VintagePunk said:
SG, have you gotten to see any of these this season? :( I have a link to a site that's faster than YouTube and the Rockstar site, if you're interested. :)

Nope :sigh:

but if you want to send me the link, I can check it out on my sisters computer tomorrow, after I take Jeffy to school :) :happy: :hyper:

Back
Top Bottom