Pleban Girl/boys Party - Your picture in a locket

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sami's procrastinating :wink:

and yes, it's usually pretty peaceful - except for the sound of rifle fire from the shooting range about half a mile away :lol:

I do like it most of the time; though I really dislike the snow and the cold. If it was only for a couple of months it would be fine, but we'll have snow and cold until May now :sigh:

I just love the green Summertime and the bright red and orange fall :heart:

FlyYourKite said:
*holds hand up in air*

I vow to attend all Toronto concerts next tour and have my own concrete bed head :combust:

I didn't see enough of you girls! :angry:

I'm sorry :hug: I really regret that :yes:

Not that I would give up my meeting with :adam: :wink: :drool:

Sad_Girl said:

I'm sorry :hug: I really regret that :yes:

Not that I would give up my meeting with :adam: :wink: :drool:

Oh don't be silly SG! :shame: :wink: It would have been great to have spent more time with all of you! But it's totally understandable...everyone was pooped and you had a rendevouz :drool:

Next time will be one big hooplah :wink:

Sad_Girl said:
Sami's procrastinating :wink:

and yes, it's usually pretty peaceful - except for the sound of rifle fire from the shooting range about half a mile away :lol:

I do like it most of the time; though I really dislike the snow and the cold. If it was only for a couple of months it would be fine, but we'll have snow and cold until May now :sigh:

I just love the green Summertime and the bright red and orange fall :heart:

:angry: Procrastinating is not good for me today- my aunt who loves U2 is coming over for dinner and we are gonna watch either Slane or Chicago :drool: :hyper:
I :heart: her!

And 60 minutes and Desperate Housewives are on! :ohmy:
and when my cousins get back from the movie the house will be crazy again!

:ohmy: *runs to do report*

I know it's wrong thread but My Dublin residence when i'm in town

01.jpg

~BrightestStar~ said:

Here Here! :hyper:

I also vow to be never seen publicly with an afro again...
Concrete bedhead? Now that's another story :drool:

We had a beautful 30 seconds together. :love: :hug:

:giggle: Afro!

I'm just mad I didn't get tickets for the other shows...in hindsight I really could have said 'screw clinical' and gone...ah well :wink:

Our 30 seconds together was mostly me leaning on the stupid railing in shock that you were indeed standing before me :lol: :love:

*snerk* :wave:

If I'm still here at 2pm, someone remind me that I still have a shitload of packing to do and not much over a week to do it in? :wink: :lol:

Hey girls a quick flying visit

if' you think samis bad, i've procrastinated most of the weekend (ok all of it :lol: , i blame the chicago DVD :angry: :combust: ) i've just started cleaning the spare room :happy:

Bri our 30 seconds together was :combust:

SG wish we had got to spend more time with you aswell but glad you got your adam meeting :happy:

FLy so glad you found us in the GA line and we got to spend quite a bit of the day with you, but yeah you defo do more shows next time :hug:

Back
Top Bottom